The Big BASH!!!!

So I changed my mind because you guys were all like NOOOO!!! And because deadpool was also all like "Quit my story about my fans and I'll blow your head off" and I  was all like. "ok, ok!!!" So I'm continuing it.  Your effing welcome.

As you got ready for the actual gig you sighed and cracked your knuckles. Deadpool was smiling under that wonderful mask. 

"Your awesome you know that?" Said a man behind you. You turned around to see a man that seemed really familiar. Maybe the news? "They call me Jack, well that was a long time ago now they know me by Joker." Your eyes widened. His smile changed and it showed anger and revenge. "Now do a favor for me darling and turn that smile into a DEADFACE!" He yelled and slit your throat.

"Grugh. ugh, kgh, kgh grgh." you fell to the ground and the last thing you heard was Deadpool's katana's and that stupid laugh of Joker's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~La Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in your apartment. Your head was throbbing like you had a really bad hang over. "Ow."

"You ok?" Wade asked.

"Y-yeah."

"I didn't get 'em." Wade said in defeat. "I don't even know what he wanted from you he just slit your throat and then ran."  You sighed and rubbed you temples. 

"We'll get him he can't hide for long."

'At least I hope that's true.'