SAY IT!!!!!!

It was killing you the dead silence. The dead silence was unbearable. Then out of no where he smiled and it wasn't just any smile it was a 'I knew it smile'. You stared at him for a few second then finally he opened his mouth and then there was a knock on the door. He grabbed his mask and put it on before opening the door. The door swung open and there was Fury in all his glory.

"(Y/N) what are you doing here?" You looked around. You could have sworn this was your house.

"What are you talking about?"

"You were supposed to report to the S.H.I.E..L.D as soon as you rescued him." Deadpool gave you a confused look.

"Wait, wait, wait.... Was this your big plan to get me to get into your stupid S.H.I.E.L.D?" You looked down. He was never going to like you again. There was no way you could explain to him without him thinking you were lying to him.

"No, Wade she was actually called in as a merc just like you are so she could save your ass." Deadpool took a glance at you. You looked him in the eye before he looked away.

"Anyway we are getting off track. (Y/N) next time we assign you with something you need to report back as soon as you finish your assignment. Do you understand me?" You nodded. "Good, and Deadpool, I wouldn't get rid of her she is a keeper." He looked at you and smiled before he walked out of the door, closing it behind him.

"So, you're a merc just like me?" You nodded. "I was wondering why you had all of those guns. Go figure." You rolled your eyes and he kissed you passionately. You both pulled away and there was that stupid dead silence again. "(Y/N) I love you too." You smiled.

"I was wondering when you were going to say it." You said as you were closing in for a kiss. He all of a sudden looked up. "Writer do you think you could give us some privacy and let us do our sexy fun time alone?" You chuckled and tackled him to the ground.

__________________________________________

So I was wondering should I finish it here or no? Comment and tell me yes or no