The Band

Hey guys sorry it took me so damn long stupid school..... Oops did I say that oh well.
_______-_-________
"Come on hurry up!" You yelled. Deadpool was such a slow poke.
"Well *huff* I'm sorry *huff* that I don't have super speed *huff* unlike some people." You rolled your eyes and opened the door to the small bar where you performed. This was your music sanctuary. You smiled as you saw the thick cords on the stage and a familiar blue guitar and black piano.
"Who's that dude?" You turned to see Jason the lead singer.
"Oh he's uh m-my cousin from uh Switzerland hence the red suit because its uh so cold there." He rolled his eyes at your bad lie and sighed.
"Well let's start practicing." You nodded. You picked up the sheet of music to see the schedule. First song was Bohemian Rhapsody. The next was All Along the Watchtower which was one of your favorites the others were all just classic rock songs that you loved. You sat down at the piano and opened it up.
"One two three four." You took a deep breathe and started to play the notes to Bohemian Rhapsody you smiled as it seemed that magic surges through you. You loved this feeling of freedom. You looked over to a happy Deadpool he watched you curiously.
'Man did I score on this one.'