Who Are You Again? A Joke? (Ha)

Hello my chikidees I think that's how you spell it but whatever so here  is my new part hope you enjoy and hope you comment like you always  do THANKS!!!!

"What do you mean he got away?"

"Well, babe I was a little more worried about you than him at the moment."

"You know that I have reanimation power right? There was no reason for you to be worried." You sighed "Wade I'm sorry I shouldn't have gotten mad I just hate see criminals slip from under us you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I got what you're saying, babe."

"Good now lets go get the Joker."

"K." You got up but fell on your face. You groaned in pain.

"You ok."

"Yeah, l think we're gonna have to hold on getting the joker. This whole trying to be like the avengers jump up and go thing isn't going so well so maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah that sounds good." You slithered back into bed and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Joker's POV

"So it worked out perfectly." The knife I stabbed the girl with is a brainwash serum. "She'll be my puppet in no time."

"Who will Puddin'?" Harley asked over my shoulder.

"Someone who is very powerful."

"Oh! That sounds like fun."

"Yeah, it will be fun."

__________________________________________________________

Your POV

You laid on your bed with Wade holding your waste. You felt weird for some odd reason. Besides you just died today and came back to life about an hour ago. You felt almost nauseous. Wade squeezed your waste and brought you closer to him. You gasped as a terrible pain surged through your head. Wade felt you jerk and jumped up.

"Babe? You ok." All you could do was spit out a couple of words.

"No, Can't, Hurts!" Wade gave you a concerned look.

"What hurts babe?"

"Head!"

"Your head hurts?"

"Y-yes!" You closed your eyes and grabbed your head in pure agony. "Ahhhhh!" You screamed. You all of a sudden heard a voice in your head.

"Do as I say and fight Deadpool to the death!"

"NO!" You screamed.

"You don't want pancakes? But I thought it would make you feel better." Wade pouted. That's the last thing you heard before everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________________

Well, I sure hope you liked this chapter I know it was longer than usual so yeah read it!

:)