III

I saw him sitting on the edge of the roof. I was very shocked and panicked. But he just chuckled, "why are you so surprised, are you even worried about what i might do?"

He stood up and then walked towards me, "don't worry, i'm not going to jump".

I let out a sigh of relieve. "What are you doing here?"

"Thinking", he answered simply.

"Of you", he added.

"Eeiiyy stop with the cheesy things", i giggled.

After that we went back to the class before the break time was over, or we would have another detention.

I and Jimin finally reached our apartment, we both went inside my room. I was about to cook ramyun (korean instant noodle) but i saw in the corner of my eyes, something was crawling.

"GAAAHH COCKROACH!", i screamed like an insane person, i ran away and then bumped into Jimin.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"C-cockroach"

"WHAT? SHIT, WHERE?"

God.. He was also afraid of cockroaches? He surely got no jams.

We both tiptoed to the kitchen and saw one cockroach on the floor.

"Aaagh", i screamed and hid behind Jimin while grabbing his clothes.

But suddenly he chuckled.

"Wae? (Why?)"

"Nothing, you're cute"

That's it, he made my face becomes really red. I didn't know what to do so i just stay behind him.

"I have to catch the cockroach, but i can't do that if you grabbed my clothes

I immediately let go off him and started to run away.

I saw him grabbing the cockroach and then threw it outside the apartment by the window.

"Done", he said and then washed his hands.

"I thought you're afraid of cockroaches.."

"Ofcourse not.. I just wanted to know your reaction", he chuckled.

And then i continued cooking the ramyun. After minutes, it's done and i ate it immediately because i had been starving since 100000 hours ago at school.

"Give me give me", he excitedly said and then opened his mouth widely infront of me.

"Nooo"

He pouted cutely and blinked his eyes.

"Stop with the aegyo, i'm not seduced", i said while eating the ramyun.

He suddenly leaned closer and smirked.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Give me a bite or i'll kiss you"

I gulped and bit my lips, i was really nervousssssss.

He leaned even closer and tilted his head.

"Aisshh here here!", i said while putting the noodle in his mouth. He smiled and then he walked away from me while chewing.

God damn it.. What's wrong with my heart omfg is it pounding??? Fuck yes. Shit.

I finished eating and then i plopped myself on the sofa in the living room.

"Yah, want to watch a movie?", Jimin asked out of nowhere.

"Umm.. Sure, i'm bored anyway.. When?"