IX

19/02/16

Seulgi's POV

"Jimin paboooo! Pabo pabo pabo", i said next to Jimin's ear to wake him up.

He groaned lightly and then he backfaced me.

"Yah! How dare you backfacing your girlfriend?"

"Give me a morning kiss", he whined and then he faced me, hoped to receive a kiss.

I leaned closer and then i put my hand on his lips, and i kissed my own hand.

"Aishh Seulgi", he whined and i just put my tongue out.

"All better now?", he asked while putting his palm on my forehead.

"Yup. I'm all healthy. Thankyou"

"Okay then. Let's go to school. You've been absent for 2 days. And what annoyed me is that baby who has always been searching for you", he stood up abd walked out.

"Wait. Who?"

"Why? You care about him?"

"N-no.. I'm ju-just curious"

He sighed.

"Seungwan's boyfriend. You want to get beaten again with her? You have to stay close with me at school. Now get ready"

"W-what? How come? I mean. Wait i'm not a puppy!!! Nor a 5 year old girl!"

He closed the door and got ready for school in his own room. Aish this guy..

"Tie your shoes properly", he said and squated infront of me to tie my shoes.

"Ah i can do it by myse-"

"Don't move", he said and finally finished tying my shoes. He stood up and smiled.

"Kaja"

We walked into our school together, and some girls were looking at me.

"Seungwan hurt herself because of her right?"
"Yeah what a bitch"
"Why she stole Yoongi away from Seungwan"
"She has got Jimin and still want Yoongi? Damn that bitch"

I was confused with all the whispering things. Seungwan hurt herself?

"Don't hear them. They've been talking about you since Seungwan slapped your face, there's a witness besides me", Jimin said.

I suddenly felt guilty. What had i done? I ran to my class and realized my table is full of writings. Death threats..

I ran to Seungwan's class and saw her wrist. There were scars.

I walked towards her as she put her head up, facing me.

"What do you want?", she asked.

"I want you to stop these things. What are you doing?? Are you happy now?? That everyone is badmouthing at me? Listen, Yoongi and i are just bestfriends!! And my boyfriend is only one, Park Jimin", i shouted and took everyone's attention.

Seungwan eyes teared up and she stood up.

"But because of you Yoongi ran away from me!"

"Then is it my fault???"

She was taken a back. She couldn't speak up.

"Seungwan stop this", Yoongi said while holding her shoulder.

"Don't touch me", Seungwan said coldly.

"Listen Seungwan. Seulgi and i are just bestfriends!"

"With feelings?", she said and stared at Yoongi deeply.