XII

28/02/16

07:00 am

He was still unconscious. My eyes were both puffy. I had stayed awake while waiting him to open his eyes. I didn't want him to be- just unconscious like this and then died. I hadn't said a goodbye.

"Jimin.. Please wake up.. I m-miss you", i whispered.

My heart was like being ripped into pieces. I was really broken and i still tried to survive with all i have.

"S-seulgi?"

"JIMIN!", I held his hand right away and stared at him. I sighed and started to cry again. I burried my face onto the bed.

"What date is today?", he asked and i could hear his voice was getting weaker.

"28"

He put his hand on his face to cover his face and he gritted his teeth. I knew he's in pain, in hell, full of flame. I hate seeing him like this.

"I want to go out. Just for today, and let's go back here before midnight", he said. He was willing to go out and spend his entire time with me until his death. He didn't want to lose time inside a hospital.

I asked the doctor and the doctor allowed us.. Since he's already helpless..

So he and i walked out the hospital. And then we went to a beach by train.

"It has been a long time since i last saw a beach", he said excitedly.

How could he hide such a big scar in his heart with a smile like everything is fine?

I held his hand and then i rested my head on his shoulder.

Not long aftet that, the train finally stopped. We went out and walked for a quite while until we reached the beach.

"Wah!! Look at the sea!", he shouted excitedly but his shout was not as loud as how he used to do. He was.. Really weak..

He ran to the sea and wet himself. Laughed like a little child, and had fun with the dancing small waves.

"Yah Seulgi! Come here!", he shouted which brought me back from my daydreaming.

I ran to him and tried to chase him while he was running away from me. We both chased each other and laughed together. We were so happy until we forgot all the negative things and even the worst things. I just wanted us to be like this, longer. Is it too much to be granted?

"Gotcha!", he carried me up bridal style while spinning me around. How could he lift me? He was really strong..

He stopped spinning me but still carried me on his arms.

I cupped his face and kissed him. He smiled between our kiss, i could feel the happiness that he felt, although it wouldn't last long.

Then we both lied down and let the wave damped us. It's cold yet warm. He suddenly flipped himself until he's above me.

"Yah stop it", i blushed because of the nervousness and i lightly splashed him with the water.

"Ergh it's salty!", he whined and rubbed his lips.

"Really?", i asked and kissed him.

"Nope. It's sweet", i smiled.

He suddenly stood up and walked away. I ran to him and saw his face was flushing red.

"Oh! Look at who's blushing!", i teased.

He glared at me and then he backhugged me.

"I really don't want to lose you..", he said right next to my ears and it made me feel sad all of a sudden.