X

1 March?

I couldn't believe what i hear from the doctor. The doctor bowed, and was followed by many other doctors and nurses. I was left there, alone. I couldn't feel sadder. I was afraid of loosing him. What if he was gone? Forever?

I shook my head furiously, trying to believe that it won't happen.

But nobody knew..

After minutes, the nurse told me that i could visit Jimin's room. It's in the room 102, just like his apartment's room number.

I rushed to the room and opened the door with force until it made a loud noise, loud enough to shock Jimin.

"Ai kkamjjagiya (ai you surprised me)", he said, still remained lying on the hospital's uncomfortable bed.

I couldn't hold my tears anymore and my overflowing tears were streaming down through my cheeks.

"No. Don't cry"

I cried even louder and i ran to him, hugged him as tight as i could. I really missed him, i was also afraid of loosing him.

"T-the doctor said, you will be dead on 1 March. Don't go Jimin-ah..", i cried loudly with my head on his hand. He removed his hand and then caressed my head.

"You will be gone. True or not?", i asked to make sure.

"True"
.
.
"W-what?"

"I really am sorry Seulgi-yah", he said and started to tear up.

"Aissh damn it", he cursed and wiped his tears off.

He sat up and patted the empty space next to him. I sat on there and faced him. I stared at him with full of hope that it's just a lie.

"I'm sorry. Ac-actually.. I went to my aunt's hometown, is to check myself in one of the top hospital. And t-the truth is.. I knew that i will be dead, since last December", he explained with shaky voice.

"N-no. You're just lying"

"I hope so too Seulgi-yah.. I'm really sorry.. I always want you to know all these but knowing that you fell for me for real, it became even harder for me to tell you", he shed a tear. And slowly he cried a heavy rain.

"J-jimin..", i called his name and he immediately hugged me.

"I also don't want to lose you. I don't want to leave. I want to stay, right next to you. Always. And forever"

"But i just can't", he added.

My heart dropped and i shook his head.

"Jimin, no. Please don't leave me", i cried.

"I don't want to leave you, trust me. I just have to"

He calmed himself down and spoke up again.

"By the way you cry, now i know you've fallen for me very deep", he chuckled.

"Don't be sad.. I-i only have about a week to spend my life. And i want to spend these days, with you", he said and kissed my forehead.

I looked at him and pressed my lips against his. He looked surprised but he kissed me back. I could feel his sadness to leave me. And i knew he has no choice. It's not his fault nor mine. It's just.. Sometimes we have to accept the reality. We can't trap ourselves in a fantasy forever

"I wish the dare would last longer. But now it's impossible", i said after we seperated only to face each other.

"Actually it's a fortunate for me that you pick dare instead of truth. I gave you a dare to be my girlfriend for a whole month was also planned. Because just for once, i want us to be what i want us to be. Even with the limited time we have", he said and it made me smile.