VIII

17/02/16

I can't believe we've dated for 17 days already.. I didn't realize it.

I woke Seulgi up because it's time to go to school. But something's wrong. I touched her hand and it's really hot. I put my palm onto her forehead and she's hot as hell. I was panicked so i took a cold towel and put it on her forehead. I went to my own room and cooked a porridge for her.

Seulgi's POV

I opened my eyes and they felt really heavy. I felt sick and i really felt cold.

I sat up and a towel fell down to my lap. It's a cold towel.. Guess Jimin put it on my forehead because he found out i'm sick. I lied down again and covered my whole body with a blanket.

I heard footsteps and it's Jimin. He looked so worried.

"Get up", he said and helped me to sit up.

"Eat this", he commanded.

He fed me like i'm a little baby. But he was so caring. It's actually better to live with someone rather than live alone.

I thanked him and finished the lorridge he cooked for me.

"You will stay here. I'll just tell the teacher that you're sick", he said as i nodded.

"Take a rest, i'll back right after the school's over", he said.

I lied down again and he covered me with the blanket.

"Don't be sick.. Get well soon", he pecked my cheek and patted my shoulder.

I smiled behind the bolster, it must be better if he stayed.. But he still needs to go to school, i can't just stop him from going to school.

And then i fell asleep really fast right after he left.

"Seulgi-yah. Ireona"

I lazily opened my eyes and i saw Jimin infront of me.

"What time is it?", i asked him.

"09:00 pm. I thought you would feel better if i didn't wake you up right after i got home from school", he said.

I smiled because i was happy at how thoughtful he is..

"Here, i've bought you medicine", he took out the medicine from a plastic bag. He prepared a glass full of warm water. I gulped down the pill with the warm water. I thanked him and i stretched my arms forward.

"I can't sleep now.. I've slept for a really long time", i said and i stood up.

He also stood up and measured my temperature with his palm on my forehead.

"You're better now", he smiled.

"Thanks to you", i smiled back.

He suddenly carried me bridal style, high enough for me to shout and chuckle out loud. He put me down on my own bed and then he lied next to me. He covered both of us with my thick blanket.

He pulled me closer and my heart skipped a beat. He.. Really looked like my boyfriend. I wished we're dating for real.. I mean not because of a game.

Wait what am i thinking???

I was sick, the illness affected my mind..