VI

13/02/16

Hmm.. Tomorrow is Valentine Day.. What should i give for him? Since we're dating i should give him something right?

I groaned and burried my face on the pillow. Since when i thought of him so much like this? More over i thought of him at night! He was once my bully!!! And now i'm his girlfriend because of a fucking stupid game called Truth or Dare.

"SEULGIIIIIII", i jumped off my bed and rushed to my door to open it. Why was he shouting at night.

"What?", i asked him in confusion.

He lifted his hand high to my face, and to my horror, i saw a cockroach.

"SHIT PARK JIMIN GET AWAY FROM ME!", i screamed and ran away from the door to the kitchen. But he chased me all the way to the kitchen.

I hated him so much..

"YAH!", i shouted as he chuckled.

"Alright alright", he said and threw away the cockroach from the window.

"Let's go out"

"Why?"

"Come on.. It's Saturday night!!! It's still 7:00 pm", he said childishly with a slight jump.

"Where?"

"Somewhere. Just get ready", he said and left me alone in my room.

I lazily dragged myself to my closet to choose what outfit should i wear.

I took a black shirt with V neck and short sleeves. And then i also took a light blue short jeans. I took a shower and then wore them. I went out and saw Jimin standing infront of my room. Just as handsome as always..

"Kaja! (Let's go!)", he excitedly put his arm around my neck and my heart skipped a beat.

We went out and his arm was still around my shoulder.

"Let me go, it's heavy pabo!", i said and struggled to remove his arm from me.

"Alright", he let me go.

But his arm now wrapped around my waist. I gulped and looked the opposite direction.

I heard him giggling and he made me face him. His hand was on my chin and i was frozen there, looking at him.

"Oh you wear make up!!"

"I always wear it whenever i go out pabo!"

"But you never wear it to school"

"Ofcourse! Why should i.. I actually don't like to wear any"

"But you wear it now!", he said like he wanted an answer from me.

"I just want to look good! Aish!", i said with a bit annoyed tone.

"Look good? For who?"

I could see him smirking lightly.

"For everyone around me ofcourse", i answered nonchalantly and he immediately put on a straight face.

"You're pretty even without make up pabo", he said and he even pulled me closer to him. His arm wrapped around my waist even more tightly.

I lowered my head and stared down to his arm around my waist.

"You're too skinny. Look at your waist", he suddenly spoke up.

I kept quiet.

We finally reached a place and it's actually.. A theme park??? (A/N : Park. Hahahahaha Park Jimin.. Sorry~ Keep reading hehe)