IV

04/02/16

"Seulgi-yah Ireona.. (wake up)", i heard somebody telling me to wake up. I saw Jimin's face really close to mine, and because i was too nervous, unconsciously i pretended to still be asleep.

"Ireona!"

"It's still morning.."

"It's 06:48"

"Aisshh, shireo! (I don't want to!)

"I'll kiss you then. It doesn't matter right? Since we're dating now", he said in a deep voice which made me a bit shivering for a while. I immediately sat up and got ready for school.

He waited for me until i was ready, and then just as usual, we both walked together to school.

But it's unusual for me.. He had been really quiet, what's wrong with him..

"Damn it", he cursed to himself and i didn't really know why..

"J-Just.. Just give me your hand already aish!", Jimin said and held my hand.

My heart skipped a beat at his sudden action. I never knew he's this adorable too..

I also had just realized that my heart always beats faster than it normally does, only for him.

We walked into our class and put our bags, and waited for the teacher to enter the class.

"Yah Seulgi, have you done the homework?", Jimin asked suddenly.

"What homework?"

"Math.. And tomorrow is the test"

I widened my eyes but he just chuckled, "i bet you forgot.. What a goldfish you are".

The math teacher entered the class, and we greeted him in unison after the the class president's command.

The teacher walked around to collect the homeworks.

"Seulgi, where's your homework?"

"I forgot to do it, sir"

"Jimin?"

"So did i", Jimin smiled and it just made the teacher gets more angry.

"You two! You guys have to do the homework today after school! You are not allowed to go home if you don't finish your homework!", the teacher said angrily as i took a glance at Jimin. How could he still smile like that? He had no fear, didn't he.

Class after class, the school's finally over. I was a bit excited but i remembered the math teacher, and the shitty homework. I groaned and sat back down while taking out my homework.

"Seulgi, here", Jimin threw his notebook.

I still didn't know what's he doing.

"Just copy it, i know you're hungry"

"I'm no-"

My stomach was growling, cutting my sentence off. How awful..

"See? Just copy the answers then let's just go home", he suggested and then he sat infront of me.

I wrote down the answers, and they're quite many actually. My right arm already felt numb.

"Just rest for a while before you write again. Don't push yourself to far", he said with his deep voice whice was sending chills down to my spine. I accidentally wrote 2 like a 3 because i was nervous. I erased it but not long after i made a mistake again. Actualy mistakes, many mistakes.