XI

25/02/16

He looked even paler today. I couldn't stand to see him like this. It hurt me so badly too.

"Park Jimin, are you feeling well?"

"Are you sure you want to go to school today?", i asked him again.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Ofcourse.. Why not", he put on a bright smile of his. I bet he's a pro at hiding things.

So he had been not well for these months, but i didn't realize it even a little.

We both got ready for school just like what we usually do. And then we walked to our school.

"It's still cold huh", he said as his body was shivering.

I took off my grey scarf and put it around his neck.

"You need it more than me", i said and adjusted the scarf around his neck.

"It looks nice on you", i stared at him.

"Everything looks nice on me pabo", he winked and i rolled my eyes. He didn't change a bit. I wished 'us' also didn't change.

"Seulgi-yah!", someone called me and it's Seungwan.

"Oh annyeong! (Hello!)", i greeted her back with waving my hands at her.

"Omo you guys are such a perfect pair. It makes me envious", she gave me a glare and a wink. Then she went inside the school.

Jimin chuckled and put his arms around my waist. We both walked into the school together.

"Oh Park Jimin? Kang Seulgi? Why were you both absent these days?", a teacher asked when she saw us.

"I was sick", Jimin and i answered in chorus and it made the teacher a bit confused but she believed us anyway.

She walked pass us by and we chuckled about it.

And because we didn't hear the bell, we were late. Again. And it's math. Shit.

"YOU GUYS ARE LATE! 3 TIMES LATE! ARRANGE THE BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY! IN ORDER", the teacher shouted and we both could only bow down.

"It's a fortunate for us tho. If we're 5 times late, we have to clean the toilets"

"Still.. I want to go home.."

"Well. Everything doesn't matter if i'm with you", he winked.

I glared at him and then wrote down the teacher's boring explaination.

"Seulgi-yah, i'm bored..", he whined and i elbowed him.

"Yah! Stop whining, you're too loud"

"Seulgibear~"

The teacher glared at us and we both just stayed quiet until the teacher backfaced us again.

"I hate you", i whispered.

"Really?? I'm sad to hear that..", he pouted cutely and sulked. Gosh this kid..

"Ofcourse not pabo! How could i hate you aishh"

He smirked and gave a peck on my cheek secretly, while everybody was concentrating at the teacher.

My face immediately flushed really red and i tried my best to control my facial expression. Curse Jimin..

"Urgh i want to go home so badly", i whined and stomped my feet.