Chapter Two

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
"You don't really believe they can run that fast, do you?" Caitlyn asked Dr. Wells.

"I believe anything is possible and in a few minutes, maybe you will too." Dr. Wells answered.

I was wearing a dark blue helmet and knee pads along with a dark blue spandex suit thing, so I could run. I watched Cisco walk up to the trailer Barry was changing in. "How's it fit?" Cisco asked.

Barry came out. "A little snug." I couldn't help but laugh.

"You two will be moving so fast no one will be able to see you." Cisco stated, grinning. "See, Barry, you thought that the world was moving slower. It wasn't. You two were moving so fast that it only looked like everyone or everything else were standing still."

"Dr. Wells will be monitoring both of your energy outputs, and Caitlyn, your vitals." He continued.

"What do you do?" Barry and I ask in unison.

"I make the cool toys, dudes. Check it. This is a two-way headset with a camera I modified, typically designed to combat battle field impulse noise, or in your cases, potential sonic booms, which would be awesome." Cisco stated, laughing a bit.

I take off my helmet and put my wavy, dark brown hair up into a thick ponytail. Caitlyn started doing her thing on calibrating our vitals as Barry stared at her and asked her why she didn't smile hardly, so she explained to him about her career, her now-dead fiancé, and her boss being in a wheelchair now.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Barry and I murmur.

"Mr. and Miss Allen, while I am extremely eager to determine your full range of abilities, I do caution restraint." Dr. Wells advised.

I'm not sure what it's called, but Barry and I placed our feet on the little sprint things and got ready to run. We looked at each other as I smiled and nodded. We took off. I noticed that he left behind a red streak like I left behind a blue streak.

While we edged closer to the end, images flashed in my head after Barry had grabbed my arm. It was memories that weren't mine. It was Barry's. The night that his whole life changed. The night that his mom was murdered and his dad was accused of it and sent to prison.

We crashed into barrels of water as I heard him grunt in pain. His wrist was bent so far that it wasn't normal- It looked fractured. I also looked down at my leg. It looked broken or fractured at the most.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

"It looks like you had a distal radius fracture." Caitlyn told both of us. I got up confused.

"Had?" I ask.

"Your leg and his hand healed. In three hours." Caitlyn answered.

My eyebrows furrowed together. "How's that even possible?" Barry and I ask.

Her eyes went wide for a brief second and then answered, "We don't know. Yet."

"You need to learn how to stop, guys." Cisco stated, smiling.

"What happened out there today? You two were moving pretty well then something caused you to lose focus." Dr. Wells asked me.

"I don't know how it's possible, but I remembered one of Barry's memories and I wasn't there at all." I answer, "But it felt like my memory. It was when he was eleven."

Barry stiffen slightly. "The night that my mom had died." He said, "I was remembering that when I had crashed into you and then we crashed together. How'd you know about that, Allison?"

I glance at my cousin and shrug. "It was like... I read your mind." I say slowly.

"How'd your mother... pass away, Barry?" Caitlyn asked hesitantly.