1K Views!!!

Yay! Awesome News: I am pleased to announce that this book has reached a little over 1,000 views! This is awesomely, fantastically, amazingly, wonderful!! I love you guys and thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on this story! I love you guys.

Allison? Hey. Hey, Allison!

Yeah?

Got anything to add?

Raising twins and taking care of Oliver Queen is a handful.

Hahaha.

Hey, I'm not that bad! I am a delight to be around.

Yes, you are, Olly.

Oh, hey, Oliver. What about you? Got anything to add?

Ummm... Sure? Thank you guys for enjoying my- our story so much! We love you very much! Right, Ally?

Right... Wait, who's watching the twins, Oliver?

John and Felicity. Don't worry, Baby, they're all right.

Okay, well, I'm gonna wrap things up here. Thank you, my wonderful monkeys, for reading and enjoying this story!

Monkeys?

Yeah. I thought I'd try out giving our fans a name like celebrities do. You know like Justin Bieber calling his fans 'beliebers' and so on.

Ooohhhh, okay. I like monkeys, maybe because Oliver and our kids are like monkeys. *winks*

The twins are little monkeys, but me?

I do agree with Allison, Oliver. You are adorable like a monkey. 🙈 I love you guys. Say hey to Tyler and Olivia for me, okay?

We will. Bye, Caler Jo!

Let's go back home, Ally. Bye, Caler Jo Hyden! We love you! *kisses me on the cheek and leaves off screen holding hands with Allison.

*laughs and shakes my head* Those two are adorable. Well, bye my monkeys! Thanks for reaching us a little over 1,000 views! I love you guys! 😘🙈