Chapter Ten

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
*Two Months Later*
"Your new assignment is in Central City. Do your job and then report back. Be careful with the town hero. He's fast." Frank Griffin ordered.

I nod and put on my black armor suit and black mask that covers my nose down to my neck. My dark brown hair was braided. I slide a pistol on my back in its holster, slide knives in their spot on the side of my leg, and put another smaller pistol in the holster on my belt. I pick up my rifle and look at him.

"If anyone gets in your way, well, you know what to do with them- Kill them." Frank Griffin, who was my boss, added.

I nod and super speed away and to Central City. My assignment was to create a diversion for my bosses to get their job done successfully. I stop at the bridge where traffic was busy and load my grenade launcher. People in their cars honked their horns at me to make me move out of the way. They try to drive around me.

I shoot my grenade launcher at a vehicle as it blew up, sending pieces through the air and fifteen away from its original spot. The driver of that car had managed to jump out before I shot it.

Cops surrounded me and pointed their guns in my direction. I make their weapons explode with just a thought in my head. That was one of my abilities- Telepathy, which means I can make things blow up with just my mind.

The men looked baffled as a black cop stepped forward with a megaphone. He stated into it, "I'm Detective West of Central City Police. Drop your weapons and get down on the ground."

I point my rifle at him, fixing to pull the trigger when a red streak moved in front of the detective and was in a different spot. This must be that crimson town hero my boss was talking about. He called himself 'The Flash'.

He super speeded in front of me and said, repeating the detective's words, "Drop your weapons and get down on the ground." Flash sped closer to me now. I grab his arm quickly and absorb his energy and power, shoving him to the ground. "Who are you anyway?"

I walk away and shoot another car with my grenade launcher, making it explode also. "Hey!" The crimson hero shouted after me, standing up and tried to use his speed power but couldn't, "What did you do to me?" I shoot another car as it exploded.

"Mission update: Kill the Flash." My boss ordered me in the earpiece in my ear. I turn around and pointed my gun at the crimson speedster, finger on the trigger.

"Whoah, hey. Can't we talk about this?" He said as I pulled the trigger. He dove out of the way on his stomach and rolled onto his back, standing back up.

I try to shoot again with my rifle but nothing happened. It was out of bullets. I drop it to the ground and pull the pistol on my back out of its holster and aimed it at him. He ducked behind a hubcap as a makeshift shield just as I pull the trigger. Bullets bounced off of it but dented the hubcap.

"Barry, use your speed already!" A female voice told him in his earpiece. I could hear from a long distance.

"I can't. It's like she drained my power." He told her, still holding the hubcap as a shield as I continue to shoot. I flip over the hood of a car and charged at him, cartwheeling over the hero. I kick him in his back, making him fall on his stomach. He rolled onto his back again as I stood over him.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked me. I ignore his question and kicked him on his side and again. "What, you don't talk?" I grab his neck with my right hand and punch him continuously in the face with my left hand, which was metal- my left arm is metal also. He grunted in pain after I let go and stand up again, kicking him in the ribs hard.