Chapter Four

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
"Something happened to Allison." Barry said, rushing into Star labs and laying his cousin down on a bed. "She had grabbed Black, who happens to be another metahuman, by his arm and then she collapses and he can't use his power anymore."

Barry, I'm okay. A familiar female voice said in Barry's head. He looked over at Allison, who sat up quickly. I'm fine now. Barry widen his eyes a little bit as Caitlyn and Cisco rushed over to Allison, checking to make sure she was okay.

"How did you just-?" Barry started as I look over at him. "You spoke in my head-" He was shocked.

"I don't know. I just thought 'Barry, I'm okay' because I heard you worrying." I reply, "I guess it sent that thought to you?"

"Not only can you read thoughts, but you can push thoughts into that person's head." Cisco commented.

"But why did I collapse?" I ask, standing up and onto my feet.

"We don't know. Yet." Caitlyn answered. I thought back to how Black replicated himself just as I did the same.

"I think I took his power." I say, looking at my double.

"Energy absorption or power absorption." Dr. Wells replied, "Interesting."

"Cool." Cisco and Barry said.

"How is that possible?" Caitlyn and I both ask, looking over at Dr. Wells. I make the double vanish and add, "How can I even have more than one ability?"

"I don't know, but we will find out." Wells answered. They were all just staring at me and I wanted them to stop. It made me feel like a caged animal at a zoo. I just want to turn invisible so that they can't stare at me anymore. "Allison? Where'd she go?"

Barry ran out of the room and, within seconds, he was back. "She's nowhere in the building. Where could she have went?" He asked.

"I'm right here where I was standing the whole time." I answer, smirking. "Am I invisible?"

"Whoah." Cisco said.

I thought to myself on turning visible again. "Am I visible again?" I look around at them as they nod. "Okay."

"Is taking their powers temporary or permanent and do they get it back?" Caitlyn asked, looking at me, "Do you still have his power?"

"Yeah. It's like a different energy inside of me, apart from my own abilities." I answer.
~~

I was walking down the hall of Star labs when I heard someone's thoughts as if they was talking. I look around and hear it even more when I step close to the wall. Search for Allison Allen. It was Dr. Wells's thoughts. No match? How is that possible? Are you saying she doesn't make it to the future?

I widen my eyes. How would he know about the future and who is he talking to. A modified computer or something?

She's not anywhere in the past, present, or future? How? How is she being shielded from you? Search her again, maybe you made a mistake. No results again. Try searching Barry Allen's cousin. No match. The Blue Streak? No match. The Blue Flash? No result. The Blue Arrow? One result- A vigilante. I already knew that. We all knew that!

"How does he know about me and my other identity- the Blue Arrow?" I murmur to myself as I hear him come out. I zoomed out of the hallway and go look for Barry.

I turn down on the sidewalk as someone snatched me up into an alleyway and slammed me against the brick wall. "Allison Allen, who are you really?" A vibrating man in a yellow Flash costume and red eyes asked, his voice vibrating.