Chapter Thirteen

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
By the time I had arrived in Starling, my stab wounds had healed completely. I kept telling myself that I had to kill him. He wasn't innocent anyway, so why do I still feel guilty and like a monster of a murderer?

My face was slightly pale and cheeks was a little bit tear streaked. I might have cried a tad because I took another person's life. I knew that I had to but still.

I start to enter his hideout but stopped in my tracks. It's been two days since I defeated Ra's. They all probably think I lost the dual and didn't survive. I let out another shaky breath and walk inside. I had took the sword and was now in a case on my back. The assassins wanted me to keep it as an honor kind of thing.

I walk down the stairs, not bothering to be quiet. I stop on the last step and look over at where Felicity usually sits at, and sure enough she was there. Diggle, Roy, and Oliver was there as well. "Hey, guys." I say, forcing a small smile on my face as they turned around and saw me.

They rushed over to me and all buried me into tight hugs at the same time. "Is he-?" Felicity started once they stepped back.

I nod slowly, pulling out the sword that had his blood on it still and held it in my still slightly shaky hands. "Ra's al Ghul is dead." I murmur, not sure if I could speak above a murmur. I lay the sword down on the counter and let out another inaudible sigh. "I'm going to, um, I'll be right back..." I murmur, super speeding out of the hideout and ran to my apartment and closed the door behind me. I lean against it and slide down the door and onto the floor.

I pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around them, tears falling onto my cheeks coldly. I had vowed to myself that I wouldn't take another person's life, and I did just that when Frank Griffin had me under his control. I had killed so many people, innocent civilians included. What'll Oliver think about that if he finds out? He'd probably leave and hate me.
~~~

I had fell asleep on the couch when someone knocked on the door, startling me. I stand up and grab a knife and walk down the hallway and over to the door. I look through the peephole and see that it was just Oliver. I lay the knife down on the table and open the door, letting him in.

"You said you'd be right back, but, uh, six hours had passed. I thought I would check on you." Oliver said, noticing the knife and looked back at me as I shrug. "Are you okay, Ally?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay." I lie, looking away slightly.

"Allison, you don't have to have your tough exterior up around me." Oliver replied as I look back at him and slowly nodded. "I know that was hard for you to do... I know you did that for us, and I can't thank you enough for that, for just being there for us. I love you, Ally."

Tears fell onto my cheeks as my lip trembled. He pulled me into his hugs as I wrap my arms around his neck, clenching my fist. I cried. "Please don't let me go." I murmur as tears continued to fall down my cheeks coldly.

"I'll never let you go." He replied softly, looking me in my eyes and smiled a little, making me smile. Oliver kissed me on my lips gently as I kiss him back.   "Now, how about that dinner date we discussed?"

I smile big, laughing as he laughed as well. "I'd love to go out with you." I say happily.
~~~~~~
*4 years later*

Everything was better. I know that sounds cliché, but it's true. Oliver and I were closer than ever and our relationship continues to flourish. We married a year ago and our love for each other just continues to grow. Both of our nightmares seem to be gone, and we sleep better. We continue to be heroes for our cities. Barry and Iris are together also.

And, after all these years, I finally have the same last name as Oliver. I'm now Allison Queen.

"Olly, it's time!" I say just as I feel my water breaking, "My water broke." He rushed around the house and gathered our things and helped me to our car.

And after four hours, we welcomed twins to the world- One boy and one girl. Oliver and I decided to name them Olivia Grace Queen (the girl twin) and Tyler Alan Queen (the boy twin).

"They're perfect." Oliver and I murmured, holding each twin in our arms. We were both laying on the hospital bed, admiring our twins who already had us wrapped around their tiny fingers. "I love you." We tell each other as Oliver kissed me on the lips.

I smiled as he did, looking down at our daughter and son. We have our happily ever after. I know, another cliché-y thing to say, but I can't help it. It's true. We're happy and everything worked out in the end. We both can't help but not to smile.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

The End.
Xoxoxoxoxo.
I hope that you have enjoyed this story as much as I have. Stay handsome and beautiful. I love you, guys! You're amazing and wonderful!