Chapter Nine

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
*Eleven years ago*

I tossed and turn in my sleep. The nightmares were still there, but I've managed to overcome them. The only person who truly knows what happened to me when I was kidnapped by those mad people is Oliver. He's still keeping my secret after telling him four years ago.

I push my comforter aside and get out of bed, walking out of my room and downstairs. I was fifteen now. I stop at the bottom step of the staircase, hearing murmured voices in the living room.

"Allison is my daughter, not yours." A familiar female voice- Mary Allen, my mother- said in a hushed voice.

"We understand that-" Robert started.

"Where is she? I'm taking her and we're leaving." Mary cut him off, "You have a sixteen year old son and a six year old daughter to take care of."

"But-" Moira and Robert try again.

"What room is she in?" Mary asked, cutting them off again. I walk cautiously to the living room and see the three of them.

"I'm right here." I softly answer, making them look over at me. My mother stood up from her seat and walked over to me, hugging me tightly. "Good to see you too, Mom."

"Go pack your stuff, Sweetheart, we're leaving." My mother told me.

"But, I don't want-" I begin.

"Allison, go pack your things." She insisted. I sigh and slowly nod, going back up the stairs sadly.

"Doesn't she get a choice in the matter?" I heard Moira asked my mom.

"On staying here? No, she doesn't." My mom answered her. I look down at my feet while walking up the stairs. Over the past four years, I grew even closer to the Queen family and felt like I was truly part of their family.

"Ally, what's wrong?" A concerned male voice asked when I reach the top step. It was Oliver.

"I'm leaving." I hesitantly answer, "My mom is here."

"Well, at least you'll only be maybe ten minutes away from our house in your old home and with your mom." He said.

"We're not staying in Starling. I just know it's going to be really far from you guys." I reply sadly.

"But-" Oliver started, "You're one of my best friends."

"You're my best friend too, but I don't have a choice in the matter apparently. Mom made it pretty clear." I reply.

"Allison, have you packed already?" Mary asked me from downstairs.

"Uh, almost!" I answer, running to my room and pulled out a suitcase and piled my clothes and shoes in it. Oliver watched at my door.

"Can't believe this is goodbye." Oliver said.

"It won't be goodbye for long. I'll visit- hopefully. We can always write to each other or call..." I reply, picking up my suitcase and walked over to the door. The two of us start to walk down the hall to the stairs.