Chappy 9

*Summers POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.

I groaned not looking forward to going to school.

I slowly got up and headed to my closet to choose my outfit.

I honestly didn't care about my appearance today because I knew I was gonna get called names anyway so what was the point?

I chose an old t-shirt of mine that said 'I'm not short I'm fun size" I loved this shirt because it suited me.

I took off my baggy t-shirt I wore to bed and put on a bra then my shirt for the day.

I then put on a pair of yoga pants and then just threw on a pair of socks and my uggs.

I slow walked to my bathroom and just put on mascara. I usually would put a lot more on but I didn't want to deal with it today especially because I had to wear my glasses anyway.

I brushed my hair and straightened it and threw it into a bun.

I grabbed my glasses, put them on and shuddered at my appearance in the mirror.

I looked bad, worse than that.

I brushed my teeth and ran back into my room.

I unplugged my cell phone and grabbed my backpack and started walking downstairs.

I slumped down the stairs and slowly walked into the kitchen hoping no one was in there.

My mum was the only one in the kitchen and I was glad cause I didn't want any of the boys to see me like this.

I walked into the kitchen causing my mum to turn and look at me.

"Hey sweetie!" she smiled at me giving me a hug.

"Sorry I didn't make you breakfast, I need to run to work." she said grabbing her purse.

"Its fine, I'm not hungry anyway." I say shrugging.

"Okay well then I gotta run! Have a good day and I love you!"

She kisses me on the cheek and goes out the door.

I check the time and I have 15 minutes till I have to leave.

I decide to stop at Starbucks before school so I grab my stuff and head outside and start walking over to Starbucks.

Once I got there I ordered and sat down waiting for them to call my name.

I was thankful I didn't know anyone that was there so I didn't have to hide my face.

"Summer!" they called.

I got up and grabbed my drink and headed out the door.

I decide I should head to school.

I walk slowly taking my time, thinking.

I had arrived at school and everyone had their eyes on me and not cause I looked good.

I walked over to Kenzie and tapped her shoulder.

She turned and smiled when she saw me.

She eyed me up and down obviously questioning my outfit.

I shrugged at her and she gave me a sympathetic look.

The first bell rang and we started walking to class not making eye contact with eachother or with anyone.

We arrived to our first class and she walked to her seat and I walked to mine.

I just got my phone out and realized I had one text from Louis.