Accepting Reality

I woke up once again, in my still unfamiliar bedroom.
I'm still trying to accept that most of my intense memories were actually just a dream.
I lick my dry lips, squinting at the dark ceiling above.
The room is dimmed, as if it's early in the morning or the sun is just starting to set.
I look at my alarm clock.
5am.
The sun must be starting to rise,
I feel my pierced lip, searching for the hole I pierced in it,
I sit up,
I put a black lip ring in the hole.
I put in white bead earrings and a shining purple-hoop nose ring.
I skip my shower this morning, spraying dry shampoo in my hair.
I keep staring into my own eyes I my reflection.
Trying to figure out if this was real or not.
I then straighten my curly hair, carefully.
I bite my suspiciously reddened lip.
I get closer to the mirror, looking closer at my real form.
I then look down at my arm tattoos, swearing I got those removed. But it was only in my dream as I recall.
I lick my fingers, fixing my fringe so it parts correctly to the right.
I start to look at my badass self,
I think my hair is part of the reason why I look so intimidating..
I quickly go to my bedroom, searching for a pair of scissors.
I find a pair, lying on the carpet.
I go to the bathroom and trim my dark hair ever-so-slightly, just enough to get it out of my eyes.
I'm resulted looking somewhat like a cute, emo, anime guy. I smile and giggle at the result, putting on my Welcome to the Black Parade: MCR long-sleeved shirt along with light blue skinny jeans and black socks. I find myself more.. Appealing. I look more like a cute emo rather than a dickhead. With the exceptions of the piercings. I hop excitedly at the results, almost like a little child would.
I open my door, looking at my phone, 6am.
I look around for my best friend, Phil.
I see him in the kitchen, testing someone on his cellular phone.
"Phiiill!" I say, happily.
"Danny-" He starts, his jaw dropping in surprise.
"You like the new look?" I say, spinning around in my black socks, excitedly awaiting his opinion.
"You look.." He starts, staring into my eyes passionately.
I bite my lip child-like, smiling a childish grin.
"You look utterly adorable." He says, touching my fringe and laughing at the results.
"You cut it yourself?" He giggles.
"Yeah.. Did it turn out okay?"
"Yes, yes. I like the 'less-intimidating Dan', it represents your true personality." He says, looking up and down at me.
"Well, yeah. I was tired of being scary. I want to be Dan now!"
"I'm proud of you, Danny." He says, giggling.
"While I was unconscious, did you buy something to eat?" I say, nervously looking down at my socks.
"Well, honestly, I went to the shop before you fell asleep. You stayed in your room all night. I went to the shop around 7 and bought a few things, I came home and you were sleeping, so I just put everything up and headed to bed." He says, profoundly.
"Oh, great! What all did you buy?" I say, excitedly.
He shows me a box of cereal. It's my favourite cereal! He probably didn't know that, but I still want to believe he did since in reality, he is my soulmate.
"Oh, Phil, that's my favourite cereal!" I say, grabbing the box.
"I assumed so." He says, shrugging.
I reach inside the suspiciously opened box and take a handful.
I put all of it in my mouth, letting out a moan at the deliciousness of the cereal.
"I didn't realize you were so passionate about cereal." He giggles, his cheeks turning pink.
I laugh, roll my eyes, "I'm passionate about most foods, well my favourite foods, like anything chocolate for example. I love food." I explain, still munching my cereal.
"Oh. Heh. I'll remember that." He mumbles nervously.
"What was that?" I say, smirking.
'N-nothing. L-look, I bought you a kit-kat bar, king sized.." He stammers, holding up a giant chocolate bar and unwrapping it.
My mouth waters at the sight of him opening the chocolate wrapper, the chocolate slightly melting at the touch of his trembling, sweating hands.
I shake my head, wiping my moist mouth, averting my eyes from the chocolate bar.
"Don't you want it?" He says, putting the chocolate in my face.
"Yes, yes." I say, snatching it and munching it.
"Mmmm.. Oh my godddd... That's so goooood..." I moan in delight.
He smiles softly as a blush spreads across his cheeks.
"Mmm.. Mmmm.. Mmmmm..." I continue until the chocolate's completely gone.
He bites his lip, starting to sweat, crossing his legs while putting his hands in the pockets of his jeans.
I lick the chocolate from my lips and let out one last "Mmmmm.." And relaxing my shoulders while closing my eyes.
Drool drips from his bottom lip and he lets out a slight moan.
He rushes to the bathroom, looking embarrassed.
I smirk.
Awe, I aroused him.. I feel a sense of pride. I think to myself as I look at myself in the mirror in the kitchen.
I bulk my shoulders and smirk at my reflection.
I sexually aroused Phil Lester.