Chapter 2: Goodbye's aren't always granted

Jasmine Pov

*Lunchtime*

Walking into the lunchroom, I felt a bit at ease. Mainly because the principal let me off with a warning. Thank goodness, I could not fuck up my school year on the first day.

The only downside being... he still called my mom. Anyway. All she said was that she will talk to me when I get home. So you know, FML.

I got my tray and went to look for a place to sit.

Finally.

I found a seat in the far back with no one around. I was hoping to make a friend, but if they are going to be an asshole like that girl from class and her friends, then I'm good. I look up to see 3 girls approaching me. They were attractive as hell, and their style was pretty cool. They all seemed to have their own look. I'm glad they don't seem like the type to dress kind of slutty...that would have been a turnoff. You don't have to be practically naked to get my attention.

"Hey sexy," the first femme purred as they all sat around me. She was light skin with long straight grey hair, greenish eyes, and a nose piercing.

 She was light skin with long straight grey hair, greenish eyes, and a nose piercing

"Wassup, I'm Jasmine," I replied, smirking.

"I'm Danielle," the first one introduced.

"and this is Talen," she pointed to the second girl.

Talen was lightskin and had dreads wrapped into a bun with different pieces of jewelry. She gave off this hippy peace vibe.

 She gave off this hippy peace vibe

"And this is Lana." She spoke, pointing the last girl who was dark skin and had black box braids with jewelry pieces. I noticed she had two nose piercings and a bunch of rings.

They were all so sexy, like damnnn.