Chapter 18: Missing Piece

Kiara pov

She just stared at me. Tbh she is beautiful and i feel as if i have this strong attraction to her but i just think maybe its because of the medication im on.

She began tearing up again ," please please remember me baby please...." she pleaded.

But i dont think i ever met this woman in my life.

"Ma'am you have to get back in your bed" the nurse spoke calmly to the girl in front of my bed.

But she made no effort to move. "Please..."

The nurse began pulling her back as the girls sobs got louder, "kiara i love you" she said lastly before the doors closed. Though i could still hear her sobs, slowly fading as she got farther away.

I though back to when she said she loved me. Just the thought makes my heart flutter for some reason. She looks familiar in a way but thinking about everyone in my life im pretty sure i never met her before.

So how does she know me?

Ugh thinking is making my brain hurt.

Im just going to take a nap maybe this is some weird dream where i cant remember shxt. Eh, i dont know.

Listening to the tv began to fade into the background as my eyes got heavier and heavier until i completely slipped into darkness...

-----------------------------

Opening my eyes I saw white all around me.

"My baby" i heard a womans voice say.

I turned around to see my parents. I screamed and ran up to them but slammed into something and hit the ground.

"Baby you cant touch us, you are only dreaming its not your time to come with us yet." My dad said.

I began sobbing.

"But --i miss y-you so much" i cried to them.

"We miss you too so much" my dad replied again.

"But we are also here for another reason" my mom started.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What else could they be here for.

"Does the name Jasmine ring any bells?" My mon asked looking at me intensly.

At the name my heartbeat sped up but i never heard any by that name.

I shook my head slowly and confused,
"No" i said unsure.

"Well she is your girlfriend," my mom began," has been for a long time."

I stared at them before busting out laughing," mom i think i would remember a gf named Jasmine but the only person that i can think of is my fiance Rocky." I responded.

My moms face scrunched up," Ugh not that ratchet hoe"

I looked at her like she was crazy," MOM!"

"Im sorry but i dont like her." My mom finished crossing her arms and looking away.

I shook my head as my dad spoke up," But anyywhooooo--- shes dead and you and Jamsine are dating." He spoke fast looking away too.

Shes ...dead?

"When did--- HOW did this happen?" I spoke extremely confused.

"She was shot in the head by some crazy ex of Jasmines"  my mom sooke again.