Chapter 5: The Mission

*one week later*

Shereen pov

I walk into the classroom after getting my 'schedule' and being guided by this sexy ass femme.

I saw her.

Stunning but I only had one thing on my mind...my mission.

She got my eyes though.  Sigh. It's a shame I got to kill her, we could've been friends. Aww, Oh well. I sat next to her and smirked. She blushed. So beautiful.

*3 days prior*

"Your mission Shereen, go in and try to get her to fall in love with you." My boss, Derek, told me. "We already got to her by killing her heart and joy." We laughed.

"Now, we are going straight for her. She has killed to many of us. She may seem sweet but trust be she can be just as grimy as any of us. She has no idea we are behind the death of her father, so she does not suspect us." Derek finished. I simply nodded my head. Then, furrowed my brow once I realized I have no idea who I am looking for.

"Do you have a picture of her?" I asked him shortly after. He handed me a polaroid one of his guys took of her.

Mhmm light skin curly hair, and....a stud. Tf, I'm suppose to mess with a stud.

Fuck it... a job is a job. This is just what I have to do.

Be prepared pretty boy... I'm coming👿

*present day*

"Hey," I smiled brightly at her.

"H-hey," she stuttered. She looks starstruck. This will definitely be a piece of cake.

"I'm Shawna, nice to meet you beautiful." I reached out my hand to grab hers and kissed it. Smooth.

"Jasmine." She squinted her eyes at me and sat back. She didn't look nervous anymore as she shook my hand. Though when I smiled, she seemed to visibly relax.

"Do you want to hang out sometime? I just moved here, so I don't really know anyone." I lied easily.

She smiled,"Sure!" She answered excitedly.

😏

------------------------------

Jasmine and I are now strolling through the hallway on the way to our second period class. She is talking about..whatever. I don't know, honestly I am not listening a bit. I am just trying to think of how I want to execute my first move.

I saw the bathroom and smirked, but changed my face before she could notice.

I grabbed her arm and yanked her into the bathroom.

"What the--," She started. I paid no mind to her as I checked all the stalls for any stragglers. Once satisfied, I turned and smiled towards Jasmine. I walked up to her slowly, seductively, and I could practically see her wetting her pants.

One step closer for Shawna!

I mean Shereen. Damn, almost forgot my own damn name.

Once I reached her, I got close to her and just looked into her eyes. She smelled rich of axe. I looked down at her lips as she did the same for me. I inched closer, letting my lips graze hers. She sucked in a sharp breath and moaned.

Piece of cake.

Just then, the door slammed open. Fuck me... I was so close to just sealing the deal. Who tf...

I turned around and saw another stud glaring at me. Trust me if looks could kill..fuck the 6ft under, I would be 12 ft under.

fuck the 6ft under, I would be 12 ft under