Chapter 16: Im back

Kiara pov

We had just landed back in Albany a days ago and were for a house together. For now we are staying in a hotel. We both cant afford to go to my house and be pinned for the double murder and we cant go to her Ex house because we could most likely be the next double murder.

We finally found a house beautiful house for a decent price and didnt hesitate to move in a soon as possible. (In Media).

Walking in im still in awe by how well structured it is. Good enough to began raising a family in. Jasmine looked back at me and smiled as if she could read my mind. I gave her a short kiss on the lips then proceeded upstairs. But before i could even get halfway there was a knock at the door.

I turned to Jasmine and we both shrugged our shoulders. We couldnt have any guests because...

1.We dont have any friends since technically we just fell off the face of the earth to everyone we knew

2. We just moved here

3. Again... We dont have any friends, having a target on our heads and all isnt really an invitation to make friends.

But nonetheless Jasmine still moved to answer the door. As she swung it open there were no words exchange but slowly Jasmine began to back up.

I scrunched my face up in confusion as to why she was acting this way. That was until i saw the gun and jumped up quickly. The person mustve heard my boots on the hard wood floor becuase they quickly slammed the door shut and the flew towards me.

The deep voice gave out an eery laugh and began speaking, "i finally got you bxtches after all this time of chasing you  practically everywhere. And now i have you," he began laughing louder like a maniac ," I FINALLY GOT YOU!"

Then his laughter died down, "and now-" he clicked off the safety," im going to kill you."

I finally found my voice," w-why," i stuttered clearly nervous since he had a gun and mine is in my suitcase upstairs. Im not sure if Jasmine has one but if she doesnt then we are totally screwed," why are you doing this w-w-what did we ever do to you."

He laughed loudly again before responding," you seriously dont remember Jasmine!" The way he spoke her name so so venomously as if the name itself burned his tongue on the way out.

I turned to face Jasmine confused as to why this person would be after her. Maybe this was the person we have been running away from for months. But why?

I heard shuffling and turned to face the person who have now taken off there hood.

"DEREK!?" Me and Jasmine both screeched at the same time. I knew hik because he was the leader of our rival gang. Back when we were in the game but that is behind us now. Or we were desperately trying to put it behind us. But seeing him our hall right now shows we were far from over with the game.

What was his relation to Jasmine?

Derek pov

*flashback*

April, 2014

"WHAT?!" I screeched unable to beleive my ears as one of my men told me my best worker was killed.

I knew that boy for years and he easily captured my heart. His sister, i believe her name was Shereen, was a different story. She was quite...held off from society, i guess you could say. I never grew a bond with her, but instead gravitated towards, James.

I just find out he was gone and i swear my heart crashed. My soul felt as if it just died along with him. Secretly i always knew he was different from everyone else just by looking at him. I knew I was different and together we would be quite the pair.