Chapter 6: One Fat, Slimey snake

Jasmine pov

"Ahh baby," I moaned, as she sucked on my neck.

"You like that baby?," She replied, keeping her voice low and husky. Ugh, her voice is such a fucking turn on. She doesn't even have to touch me to make me wet.

I moaned again, as a sign to show her she was making my whole body feel like I was on cloud 9. She kissed me roughly, shoving her tongue inside of my mouth. I kissed her back, taking in a deep breath and letting out a raspy moan. She trailed her lip down my jaw, sucking and biting each inch down. She reached my collar bone and began sucking hard, nibbling the same spot. I gasped loudly as she made her mark on me. Letting everyone know that I was hers.

"Mhmm shit baby." I moaned again, clenching my eyes shut.

She lifted up my bra and began massinging them. She popped one of my nipples into her mouth and began flicking it with her touch. She then bit it lightly, while staring in my eyes. I looked up, arching my back.  This feels so gooood. She did the same to my other nipple before place butterfly kisses around my breasts. Trailing them down my stomach, as I continued to moan and arch my back. She reached my boxers and looked p at me, asking for permission. She continued to take off my pants and boxers once I gave her confirmation.

She lightly blew on my clit, looking up at me for my reaction. Then she began, placing soft kisses on my thighs, each on making me flinch and jump because of the sensitive skin. She traveled up to my clit, rolling her tongue up and down it. My eyes began to roll to the back of my had before I settled on her again. She looked up at me.

Her...her face.

Her skin began to tear and shed, showing her bone underneath. The other half of her face scarred, with her eyebrow stitched and her lower eyelid ripped open.

 The other half of her face scarred, with her eyebrow stitched and her lower eyelid ripped open

Wat the fuck is happening???

I jumped out of bed and ran to my dresser to grab my gun. "What the fuck are you!" I hollered in her face and ran out of the room, down the stairs.

"Get back here!" She or IT, yelled back to me, "I'm not finished with you!"

She pushed me down the stairs sending me tumbling to the bottom. My gun thrown away from me as I hit the last step. My body ached as I laid there. My vision going in and out. With each blink, she got closer and closer. " I got you now Jasmine." She whispered in my ear. I pushed the face away and took off running out of the house. I stepped outside just to appear in my room again.

What the fuck?

"Nice of you to join me again," she sneered.

I took off running again, just for my actions to repeat all over.

Why the fuck can't I leave?

"Don't you get it?," she spoke calmly, Suddenly in my face again, " I've already gotten to ou, you're stuck with me now."