Chapter 19: Yes

Jasmine pov

I slowly turned around staring at her in shock.

"W-what?" I stutter unable to understand if i heard her right or if my mind was playing an evil joke on me.

Before she spoke she broke in tears and smiled up at me ."...Jasmine" she repeated a little louder.

I felt my eyes tearing up as well.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"Do you remember me?" I asked softly.

I watched as her face fall as she looked down.

"Not really but i feel as if i have this strong connection with you," she looked back up at me smiling," and looking at you now i feel as if ive known you my whole life "

I couldnt help but lean in and kiss her.
Not roughly but slow and steady with so much love and passion.

Kiara pov

When she pulled away she ran her hand down mine and got on her knee.

I looked at her weirdly.

She held her hand up and showed a beautful ring. "Will you marry me?" She asked, tears still pouring out of her eyes.

I covered my mouth choking out sobs.

"Even though you dont remember the first time i did his i thought we could recreate the best night of our lives." She spoke softly, " when you said yes" she finished looking at me with so much love.

I couldnt control my mouh before it blurted out my answer," yes" i nodded .

She out the ring on my finger and pressed her lips against me again.

"I love you so much" she spoke

"I dont care how long it takes till you remember me but i will be with you every step of the way. I will love and cherish you for eternity. I want you and only you. And i will forvever be yours." She kissed me again.

*one year later*

Im happy to say that im a happily married woman!

I never recovered from the shot but i know that from the time i met her again in the hospital, she had me.

I love her with every part of my being.

For all of eternity.

Even when time runs out out love never will.

I love her.

And she will always be mine.

_________________
A/N: the end! I hope you enjoyed

Vote and comment.

Sorry im a bad writer😅😂

_Ari