Chapter 4: The Shot

*Third Person*

*URGENT MEETING— GET TO THE TRAP IN 25*

They both received a text from Fred. Though, Jasmine knows him as Damien. For protective purposes. They both knew that whenever the boss tells you to do something, you drop everything and do it. No questions...Just do it.

Jasmine ran out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher calling after her. She didn't have time to explain. As soon as she stepped outside her eyes locked with Kiara. They haven't spoken about the incident in the bathroom. Jasmine doesn't think they ever will have that conversation. Sigh. They both stared at one another before Jasmine speed walked to her car. Though Kiara just stared after her, watching her walk and admiring.

She then remembered what Fred said and ran to the car, speeding out to the trap house.

They both arrived at the same time, this time ignoring each other's eyes. Kiara wants to say something. Anything to ease the awkward air, but her mouth stays shut. It's no use, it's not like they can be together, It's just not right. Honestly, TWO STUDS?? It's just not normal. It's like dating a man and Kiara would never date a nigga.

Jasmine pov

We went inside and sat down on the couch. Kiara sat across from me, though I could feel her staring at me as I looked at Damien. I shifted my body a bit, her staring was making me heat up a bit. I couldn't tell if it was a good thing or not. But anyhow, I focused my attention on Damien's voice. I could only see his eyes while the rest of his face was covered with a mask.

 I could only see his eyes while the rest of his face was covered with a mask

Ugh.

I Still feel her eyes on me. It's driving me crazy.

I turn to her quickly and give her a deadly glare. Her eyes widened as she looked away. I smirked. Finally.

"Okay, so Ron and his crew The Phinals have attacked three of our bases on the east side." I love how he is just straight to business.

Everyone began murmuring around us. They are already planning how they are going to sneak attack some of their members. I heard so many flaws in their plans and rolled my eyes. Amateurs. A bunch of fucking amateurs.

"Shut up!!" He hollered. Everyone went quiet real quick. Ha. Pussies.

He then told us his plan and split us into groups.

I'm grouped up with a stud with dreads and neck tattoos. A guy who is tall with curly short hair, a beard, and tattoos. And last I am with the one and only... Kiara😒. Why me, God? She is going to get me killed.

We got our masks, guns and bullet-proof vests and headed out to the vans.

We sat down, me in the far back by myself, until Kiara decided that it would be so great to sit right next to me. Sigh. This is going to be a long drive.