Chapter 7: Tit for Tat

Shereen pov

Jasmine just began to wake up. She stirred a bit before she opened her eyes. She looked over to see me sitting in the chair at her bedside. We held all three of them in separate rooms. Jasmine of course being guided by me. Kiara being guarded down the hall by one of the guys, Jym. Lastly, Jasmine's mom, was being held in the living area by herself.

"Omg, Shawna, you have to help us! Someone kidnapped us!." She whispered frantically, afraid that whoever kidnapped her would hear. They heard, loud and clear. How the fuck is she an Asesino? She is so dumb. It actually made me laugh, out loud. She narrowed her eyebrows at me. She took a better look at me," Did they do that to you too?" She noticed the scars that Kiara gave me. I bit my tongue and chuckled slightly.

WHen I stopped laughing I finally responded, "Sorry Jasmine, I guess you missed the memo." I spoke still chuckling a bit. This whole thing was hilarious.

"What are you talking about?" She questioned, looking me up and down. I stood up and walked over to her. She backed up slightly, almost hesitant to let me near her. She should be afraid. I pulled my gun out, lying it inbetween her eyes.

I laughed at her frightened look, "I'm not on your side" I stated calmly.

Her face contorted into anger as she lashed out at me, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" I rolled my eyes at her dramatics. Her yelling was starting to give me a slight headache. I sighed.

"Ay" She continued yelling," AY CALM YOUR VOICE THE FUCK DOWN." I yelled back at her, ignoring her question. She doesn't need to know my reasons.

"FUCK YOU" She spat at me.

I smirked, "I know you would love to babes." Her face twisted into disgust. To add on to her performance, she even began gagging. I simple just straight faced her.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked again, glaring at me.

Why am I doing this?

*flashback*

"STOP STOP!" I screamed.

Masked people had came in and began attacking my brother. Two people held me back while I watched one person with long curly hair continuously punch him and kick him. He was too weak to move out of the line of fire. Sp badly, I wanted to get up and help him fight, but their grip on me was too strong.

I put my head down. I couldn't stomach seeing him like this. One of the people holding me back yanked my head up. They wanted me to see my only brother die in front of my eyes, fucking monsters. With each hit he got weaker and weaker. My brother began to move trying to fight back. He lifted his hand ripping off her mask. It was a girl. He looked her in the eyes, spitting out the blood in his mouth onto her face. She wiped her face slowly, then elbowed him in the face. I felt that. He turned to me..."I love you" he mouthed. Before I even got to reply, she snapped his neck. My eyes widened, and my heart broke.  His head facing towards me and his eyes staring as if looking into my soul. I closed my eyes. I couldn't look at him anymore, I couldn't do it.

"Well this was fun. " she spoke in humor, as if she hadn't killed my brother. She looked at me and smiled and began walking towards me. She used her hand covered with my brothers blood and stroked my face. "Keep your mouth shut, or else you will end up just like your brother." SHe straightfaced me. I just stared in her eyes, not saying anything. SHe began laughing and walked out the door. The two men holding me threw me on the ground and followed her.

I curled up to the wall and brung my legs up to my chest. I cried and cried, my sobs shaking my whole body. I slowly lifted my head and peeked at my brother. He laid, lifeless, still staring at me. I crawled over to him and hesitantly reached out. Softly touching his hair I began sobbing again. I threw my body onto his and began bawling out loudly. I held him and rocked back and forth.