7 Minutes in Heaven Part 2 (Sagittarius X Pisces) & (Leo X Gemini)

OtherPartOfEmiler34, VanillaDolans & Fairytaillover14,  here's the second half to seven minutes in heaven, enjoy!
By the way, here are some fangirl words in case you didn't know them...
Ship: A pairing or couple
Canon: A ship that is definitely going to happen

Ship: A pairing or coupleCanon: A ship that is definitely going to happen

=Sagittarius' POV=

"Your turn Sagittarius!" I jerked my brunette head up from my feet to see Leo swishing his black fedora towards me. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but I wasn't ready for it to be now.

"Also!" Exclaims Leo, right in my ear, "Everyone is back in the hat!"

My face goes pale, and my hand stops mid-way. "Uh, what if I get another guy?" I asked, and Leo gave me a naughty smirk and bumped my elbow. I jerked away, frowning at him.

"Well, I don't mind a little your , am I right?" He grins, holding out his hands as he looks around the circle, but nobody agrees. Because of him, we all know what he's talking about, and it scarred all of us forever.

But that's another story.

I shiver involuntarily at his suggestion. I mean, what are two boys supposed to do in a closet. All of us are straight (I think), so... Seven awkward minutes I guess.

I sighed, knowing there was no way to get out of this and grabbed a slip. Leo smirked, trying to peek at the paper as I unfurled it. It was a lion. It was obviously Leo's, because no matter what he said he was freaking amazing at art. With a nervous smirk I turned it around so Leo could see, and his face went white.

"Ok! New rule! If you get the same gender, please draw again!" And with that, he chucked his piece as far as he could, where it then hit something breakable and crashed. Leo just turned around and smiled politely, as if nothing had happened.

I stifled a laugh and drew again. I plucked out the top one, and just to tick Leo off I unfolded it slowly. Once I had it open, a duo of fishes stared back at me, their tails attached by a silver, shimmering ribbon. I knew who it was, just by the careful shading. I slowly showed it around, earning a wide smirk from Leo.

Pisces.

Shit. She was once my girlfriend, back in seventh grade, and we had been friends since even earlier. I had wanted to stay with her, but in eighth grade, I moved away off to some big fancy house. I remember my mum saying, "Isn't this better than that dump of a house we used to have? Look, this one is 7,500 square feet! Our old house was only 3,000! We have everything here we need!"

I had been tempted to reply, "Except for Pisces."

Everyone in my family had found our new monster of a house amazing, but to me, it was just too big. In every blank, boring wall I saw her. In the windows that were scattered throughout the house. In the playful climbing trees outside.