Future Husband Part 2 (Capricon X Scorpio)

:Capricorn's POV:

I like Virgo already.

She was cute in a way that came naturally, and she seemed to hate it. Her long Ebony hair was ties up in a dark braid that reached to her lower back and she kept angrily tucking back a spring of hair that seemed quite comfortable in front of her face.

She was now staring at me strangely, a faint blush tinging her pale cheeks. I resisted the urge to gush a bit myself, even though I really never had. I was so glad I liked her, and why was obvious.

She was real.

If she had been all up on me at first sight, with a low-necked gown showing too much or perhaps just putting on a show of makeup and kisses, I would've disliked her. Not quite hatred, but a person I can just barely stand to be around.

I almost started thanking the lord that she was exactly what I had always wanted, but my dignity held me back. However, it didn't stop me from taking a few strides towards her and planting a hand on her pink cheek.

At first, my mind was, for the first time, at a complete blank. I had no clue what to say. I bit my lip awkwardly, my feet shuffling before grinning, "Since you're here, you might as well tell me about yourself."

She seemed to unfreeze from staring at me and stepped tentatively toward the door. "N-no, I need to go," I just smirked and grabbed her hand before it could reach the doorknob.

"Please?" I asked, staring into her scared eyes. She reminded me of a puppy that had wandered onto our yard. It was scared and wanted to leave as soon as it saw me, despite the fact it came on its own will. Why are you here? I thought, looking into her eyes. I would've assumed the bride knew her way around here, but I decided not to be a suspicious jerk to my future wife.

We sat down at a small, simple table in the dressing room, adorned only with a wilting bushel of violets in a red pot. Virgo kept on glancing nervously at the door and twitching anxiously, as if any second she might bolt.

"So, since I've never met you, and I gave to spend the rest of my life with you, please tell me a bit about yourself." I said, tapping my fingers steadily on the table. When she glanced at them curiously, I just replied with, "Habit," and a shrug.

She let out a breath I hadn't realized she was holding and began. "Well, um, I'm straightforward, ambitious and bad at talking. I mean, I was, but my mom died when I was ten..." She stuttered, trailing off at the end. My eyes widened, and I bit my lip, unsure what to say.

"Then I suppose I'll need to do most of the talking," I said, shrugging. Her face fell slightly, so I threw in, "But don't worry, I don't mind!"

My watch suddenly beeped twice, and I glanced down at it. 11:45; it read in digital letters. Shit. The wedding was at twelve.

"Oh!" Virgo exclaimed suddenly, jumping out of her seat and knocking over the chair. It landed with an echoing thud on the floor as she turned around and sprinted towards the door. It shut loudly, and once again, I was alone.

Bzzt! Bzzt!

My phone jumped around in my pocket, and I fished it out quickly. It was from my mom. I sighed, figuring it was some more last-minute planning crap.

It read:

Honey, I know you're probably upset with us for putting you with an unknown girl-

Right there, mom, I thought grudgingly.

But it's for the best. Anyways, here's some information about her so that you at least know her somewhat before you get married. Here you go, luv mom

I sighed and pulled up the link she had sent me, which contained a bunch of random shit like her favorite dress, employment, movies, etc. I scrolled down, searching for anything of interest when I came to a picture of her as a young child.

The girl was sitting on the grassy ground, grinning up at the camera. A pale Gand held her's, and she gripped it tightly. Blonde hair swept over her eyes, and a pair of dazzling blue-green eyes pierced into mine.

"What the-" I stopped, looking at the caption. It read; Virgo, age twelve with mother

My eyes widened in disbelief. That girl was not Virgo. The girl that I had met was not the happy, smiling girl in the picture. Virgo's mother was still alive.

So who the hell was she?

;Scorpio's POV;

"Shit, shit, SHIT!" I muttered, biting my lip as I scurried back towards Virgo's room. I was in over my head. I mean, what the hell had I been thinking?

"Virgo!" A shout came from behind me, and I whipped around to see Capricorn chasing after me. Shit. I stopped, hoping I didn't look to suspicious as he continued talking. "Hey, ummm... The tailors just dropped off this gown. I guess this one you're wearing is just a replacement, so..." He trailed off, seeming like he had more to say, but wasn't sure how to do it.

I just nodded, snatched the dress, and ran off before he could continue. I ran back until I got back to the changing room, and sighed, feeling the little devil in my shoulder smirking as I busted the door handle, locking Virgo and the other occupants inside.

I felt myself humming delightedly as I skipped away from the dressing room. After all, I was about to get married.

:Capricorn's POV:

I bit my lip nervously as my future wife (Virgo? Mystery girl?) walked down the carpeted isle. Her steps wavered, and I could see her lip bite even through the white veil. Who was the girl I was about to promise my life to?

The priest began to speak as I took her hands. Slim and pale, they shook in mine. No nail polish. No powder. Just hands. I thought back to the picture my mother had flashed of my wife earlier. Her skin had been tan at the time of the photo, but I decided not to sweat it. She could've just been inside for a while...

The Priest began to mumble on as I tried to get my bearings together. I noticed that she was fumbling around with an object behind her. Slipping it on and off her finger, a silver ring danced in her hands.

"Do you both wish to marry one another?" The man asked.

"I do!" The girl exclaimed almost too quickly, and I followed after a moments hesitation.

"You may now kiss the bride."

I flipped her veil off and thrust myself at her before I could have second thoughts. She gasped against my mouth at the sudden contact, but leaned in soon enough.

The crowd was silent. I looked up, to see a figure standing at the door, a wedding gown on and a face stained red from either embarrassment or anger.

"That's MY husband!" She screamed and ran at me. And it all went black.

~~~~~~~~

I jolted up, sweat rolling down my face and my breathing heavy. A figure shifted besides me, her pure eyes opening to meet mine.

"Can't sleep?" She mumbled into the sheets.

I shook my head, "Yeah, I guess." I glanced back at my wife. She was beautiful with short black hair tracing her face and wide, dark eyes set on a pale face staring back at me. I wrapped my arm around her and smiled. "Goodnight, Scorp."

"G'nite Cap."

Her breathing turned soft and steady. She was out cold. I loved her, even if it wasn't supposed to be. My mother had been enraged at me for marrying the wrong girl, but looking back, I don't regret anything.

Turns out, I didn't need a perfect woman. Despite all of Scorpio's flaws, she was as perfect as I needed.

Hope you guys like the new chapter. Jadedragon13 your story LeoXAriesXSaggitarius is next! Text me if you want anything changed ASAP