Creative Writing Contest Results

Entries:
Beansberinski224 - A story about depression. In my opinion, it was very well written, but could have been improved. The topic was very truthful, and many ideas were expressed in figurative ways. I read this, and felt like the story knew me so well. LOVED IT!!!
I_NEED_MY_PANDA_LOVE - A story about a sea monster. I loved the way you described how the sea monster was feeling, and not just how the people on the boat felt. Despite the fact of being more of a Fantasy genre story, the story got me thinking about my life, the monster's life, and how they are so similar, yet we don't notice what we are doing.

First Place:
Beansberinski224! Your story knew me so well; it described someone feeling down about themselves, and I can relate so much it. Thank you for the story that told me how alone I am, but also told me that I don't have to be lonely when I'm alone.
You now have a +11 points on the scoreboard!

Second Place:
I_NEED_MY_PANDA_LOVE! The first section in your story was told in the monster's POV. I loved it so much. It got me thinking about the similarities in our human lives and the monster's lives; how we despise monsters because they prey on us weaker humans. But I realized from your story, that we, humans, are monsters in our own ways too. Devouring the entire world without a regret. And isn't that what keeps us all from turning into monsters? Regret? Yet, we don't regret the fact that we are killing the Earth. We are all monsters. And we somehow accept that fact and live comfortably with it.
I would have given you first place, but your story really was not nonfiction, nor very formal. Sorry.
You now have +8 points on the scoreboard!

Wondrous Work:
Despite only having two entries for this particular contest, it doesn't mean that I can't give one of the entries the title of wondrous work!
Congrats to I_NEED_MY_PANDA_LOVE! Your story was truly wondrous, and I feel bad for your great story that would have gotten first place if the contest was not for nonfiction. Congrats again!
You shall be receiving +2 points on the scoreboard every month for three consecutive months!