Freewrite Writing Contest Results

Entries:
Laughter is my Medicine by Razor_Midnight - I probably would have liked it more if I didn't find it so disturbing... I mean, while I was reading it, I was basically like, "Hmm... Sounds like something I would do... Ya know, just casually stab myself in the leg without my mom noticing..." But after I got through the entire eight parts... The disturbing-ness kind of caught up to me.
My Love by LinktheHedgehog1 - It was okay... I mean, honestly, I'm not a big fan of Sonic, so I didn't understand many things well, like who the characters were. So, meh. I don't like things I don't understand well enough.
Check Yes by LinktheHedgehog1 - This was such a sweet story, so heartwarming, but I'm just going to be blunt here, 'cause this is a contest after all. This could have been written better, with better sentence structure, spelling, and grammar usage. But overall, a great plot.
Days of the Doctor by TripThreat - I liked the very first story a lot, so I'm going to only count that one. Nicely written, and despite the fact that the beginning was kind of confusing for someone who has no idea what the heck you are talking about, the overall story was excellent, as I love a story that is heartwarming and sweet.
The Time Capsule by Paige__Turner - This story has such a good plot, and the ending was perfectly planned to bring the story full circle. Loved it!
Fake Smiles and Open Arms by -DanAndPhil_Trash- - Well, as a piece of trash thrown into that garbage can by Dan and Phil, I can't help but take a liking to this story, despite it being incomplete. I have a question, though. Do you ship PHAN?

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for...

First Place:
Paige__Turner! I love a story that is simple, and yet brings out so many feeling simply by describing something that may happen in out every day lives.

You now have +11 points added on the scoreboard!

Second Place:
TripThreat! Such a heartwarming story that ends so well...

You now have +8 points added on the scoreboard!

Third Place:
-DanAndPhil_Trash-! ...Can't... Breath... So not Phangirling so hard on the inside right now...

You now have +6 points added on the scoreboard!

Wondrous Work:
LinktheHedgehog1! Your story Check Yes is so sweet, and I can help but take a liking to it!

You now have +2 points added to the scoreboard for three consecutive months!