Freewrite Writing Contest Results

Thank you to all who entered! All entries were well received and much enjoyed! And remember, most of these winners are based off of personal preferences in genre and plot, also, grammar is pretty important to me as well. So just because your story didn't win, doesn't mean it's a bad book!

1st Place:
Clank and Milo - Adaline Jane
Sure, there wasn't really any suspense or action or excitement, but I think that this made the entry all the better. I've never actually read something as repetitive as this, and I lost my spot a few times, but in the end, it was worth the read, so worth the read. The feels got to me midway, and I actually started crying at the well hidden plot. Most people might not understand why, but I cried because there was so much grief and emotion in the seemingly harmless and peaceful paragraphs. Well done.

You now have +11 points added onto the scoreboard! Congrats!

2nd Place:
Not So Cinderella - Skyizblue
At first, your book seemed like the usual teen fiction book that has a super happy and expected ending and all that mushy stuff, but in the end, you won me over because the ending broke my heart, yet it was gluing it back together simultaneously. (That was a bit of a run-on. Your story is just too great that it messes up my grammar. :D) I think that the lesson your book teaches is so empowering, so inspiring. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good, but brisk read.

You know have +8 points added onto the scoreboard. Well written!

3rd Place:
Erased - Kittypop212
A fantasy. My favorite genre. You can say that this was a little biased with my former statement being made, but in truth, I didn't like your story's just because it was a fantasy with just the right amount of romance, but because it truly is a good story. Perhaps it's in desperate need of a bit of Grammarly, but it's a good base for a great story with a Fantastical plot to work with.

You now have +6 points added onto the scoreboard. Nice job!

And finally . . .

Wondrous Work:
The Checkup - annlu03
The plot and idea for this story is amazing! How you fit it all into something so small and condensed, maybe I will never know.

You know have +2 points added onto the scoreboard for three consecutive months. Nice work!