Humor Writing Contest Results

Entries:
I_NEED_MY_PANDA_LOVE I liked your story a lot, as it was very random and unexpected. You took a lot of twists and turns; it ended in a way that I did not expect it to.
books_jaz I loved it. Though it was not very funny, the description a plot were very well described, and you did an excellent job of grabbing and keeping the readers' attentions.
chris_745 Honestly, I sometimes wish that I could write as well as you. Despite the fact that I pride myself in my ability to write and write well, I just can't seem to find the great ideas to inspire me like you do yours.
Beansberinski224 ...I loved that picture of Chris. And I mean, Chris was reviving his mom in a sexy Santa costume! Who wouldn't love it?

First Place:
Beansberinski224! I have no words. AWESOME!!!

You now have a +11 points added on the scoreboard!

Second Place:
I_NEED_MY_PANDA_LOVE I loved the uniqueness of the story, and how you could weave the most intricate plots out of something that's meant to be so simple. Despite that, I felt like the plot was going nowhere. As soon as something even a bit suspenseful took place, you replaced it with another. Thanks for your entry though!

You now have a +8 points added on the scoreboard!

Third Place:
chris_745 Wonderful. I was not something I laughed very loudly at, but I was very amused. Thanks so much for making me smile!

You now have +6 added on the scoreboard!

Wondrous Work:
books_jaz, Your story got my thoughts going, and I love a story that leaves me thinking, but it honestly wasn't that funny, though it was very amusing! Thank you for your entry!

You now have +2 points added on the scoreboard for three consecutive months!