10~ Acid Fog

It has been a total of an hour since Bellamy kissed me. It's been bugging me so badly. I want to go over there and ask why he did it. Does he have feelings for me? Do I have feelings for him

"Tatum." Murphy says, breaking my train of thought. Murphy walks over to me holding a knife in his hands. "Here." Murphy hands me the knife.

"Why are you giving me this?" I ask.

"Because the hunting party is about to go out and Bellamy won't let me go...so I thought that someone who has good aim should at least be out there." Murphy smirks. 

I give him a nod and head for the entrance to the camp where the hunting group is gathered, getting ready to go. I slip two extra knives in my boot. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Bellamy asks approaching me.

"Shaving my legs, what does it look like I'm doing?" I ask sarcasm dripping from every word.

"No, you're not going. It's too dangerous." Bellamy says taking the knife Murphy gave me from me. 

"Yes," I snatch the knife back. "I am." 

"Fine, but you're staying with me." Bellamy says, finally giving in. "Alright everyone, let's head out!" 

***

I stand behind a tree, pressing my back into it as I spot the pig a good 4 or 5 yards away. The rest of the hunting party are duplicating my actions, hiding behind trees and trying not to make a sound. Bellamy, of course, is standing by my side, because he won't let me out of his sight. 

I turn my knife in my hand at a 90 degree angle and am about to throw it when,

"Shh..she's mine." Bellamy says grabbing my wrist and shoving it back down to my side. 

An apparent groan slips from lips. Why is he being so annoying now? It's like the kiss changed something in him

Just as Bellamy lifts his ax to go for the kill a twig snaps from behind us and the pig takes off. The rest of the hunting party take off after it. My instincts kick in and I throw my knife at whoever or whatever made the noise. I turn to see a little girl standing in front of a tree and my knife sinking into the tree behind her, missing her by just an inch. 

"Who the hell are you?" Bellamy asks, aggressively.

"Charlotte." The little girl answers.

"I almost killed you." I say walking forward and grabbing the knife out of the tree. "Why aren't you at camp?"

"Well, with that guy who is dying...I just couldn't listen anymore." Charlotte says. 

"There's Grounders out here. It's too dangerous for a little girl." Atom says.

"I'm not little." Charlotte challenges.

"Alright then," I say, approaching her. "If you're not little, then you're going to have to have something to defend yourself with." I hand her the knife Murphy gave me. "Use it wisely." I smile.

Suddenly a loud massive horn noise fills up the area. 

"What the hell does that mean?" Atom asks, looking around. 

Suddenly this yellow cloud looking thing begins approaching us. 

"Run!" Bellamy yells, taking my hand and running the opposite direction. 

We run for what seems like forever, before Bellamy yells "There's a cave over here!"

Atom trips and falls on the ground, the fog engulfing him.