26~ First Time

"Mom.." I breathe, a smile creeping on my face.

"Hi, sweetheart." My mom smiles through the screen at me. 

Bellamy, Clarke and I returned to camp a couple of hours ago with dozens of guns. We explained to the 100 that they were for protection uses only, not to play with. I, of course, got my own gun, along with Bellamy and Clarke. Everyone else had to share. Bellamy finally talked to Chancellor Jaha and he was pardoned for all crimes. After washing up and grabbing a bite to eat I decided that I would finally face my fear and speak to my mother. 

"I miss you." She says, her mouth twitching downwards slightly.

The immediate response to most people would be, I miss you too. But in all honesty, I'm mad at her. 

"I know." I say. 

"So...you're okay." She says, awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm..." I glance up at Bellamy who's standing a little ways away talking to Miller. "more than okay."

"Oh," My mother smiles. "There's a boy."

"No!" I say, my cheeks reddening. 

"Honey, you've known this your whole life, you can't lie to me." 

"Well, yeah, there is a boy." I say. 

"Do you like him?" 

"I think I more than like him." I say, looking through the screen at her face.

"Who is he?" She asks. 

I hesitate strongly. My mother was once Chancellor...she's got to have heard about who shot Jaha. But then again Jaha just pardoned Bellamy. "Bellamy...Bellamy Blake."

My mother's face darkens. "The one who shot Chancellor Jaha?" She says but it came out as more of a statement than a question.

"Yes." I breathe. 

"I am so very disappointed in you." My mother says, her eyes darkening with every word. 

"Well, I'm sorry that your only concern is who I'm dating and not the fact that I could die down here at any moment!"

"Honey, that's-" 

"No, Mom!" I yell. "I have to go."

"Tatum! Wait!" 

I shut off the screen, ripping the headphones from my head and stomping out of the drop ship.

The second I meet the outside I'm sure as hell glad I hung up on my mom. The bon fire is lit and strongly performing. The 100 are spread out, some dancing and drinking, others just drinking. Everyone's having...fun. Something most of us haven't been able to have since coming down here.

The only thing missing from this party is Bellamy. 

"Have you seen Bellamy?" I ask Clarke, walking up to her. 

"No." She shakes her head. 

"Jasper, Bellamy?" I ask Jasper. 

"I think I saw him go into his tent." Jasper answers.

"Thanks, Jasp." I smile.

I walk over to the tent and enter it. Bellamy sits on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands. 

"You okay?" I ask, sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I'm just stressed." Bellamy says.

"I think we all are." I say. "You need to loosen up." I laugh.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" Bellamy asks.

"Well," I grab the hem of my shirt and lift it over my head, throwing it across the tent. "I have an idea." I crawl on top of him, kissing him deeply.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Bellamy asks.

"I've never been more sure about a thing in my life." I smirk, kissing him harder this time. 

I rip Bellamy's shirt off and begin unbuckling his pants.

The rest is history...