After you meet (his POV)

Freddy Krueger~ Damn, that girl really fucked up my nose. Maybe I should stop entering her nightmares..I mean, she messes me up every time we meet. Last week she almost broke my leg! No, I can't act like that. I can't just run away like that without putting up a fight. She needs to fear me. Her and those..sparkling eyes... I hate looking at pretty girls like that, as if they think they're on the top of the world. She must think that way about herself, with that shiny, bouncy hair, and her figure. I've never seen one as perfect as hers. And those rosy cheeks, and a cute little nose. No, she'll pay for her beauty..

Jason Voorhees~ I can't believe it! How could she treat me like that? I'm a monster..why would she trust me with giving her directions? Her voice was smooth like caramel, her eyes hiding no fear. She was calm, and collected, unlike most people I come across. They're rude beyond all compare, but not her. She was polite, and sweet. I would like to know her better..or at least get to know her name. I can't help but think of her, dream of her, and imagine would it would be like if we met again. I know I shouldn't be getting my hopes up like this, she probably wouldn't want to be with me. Then again, she is camping close by, maybe I could visit?

Michael Myers~ She didn't care if she died, now that concerns me. How could such a glorious girl not care for her life? I had been following her since she said that, trying to find what caused those feelings to spill. She was unappreciated, rejected, lonely, sad, and poor. I want to fix this, really I do, but I don't know how much I could help. She wouldn't want my help anyways, I would just scare her off. Such a pretty, smart, and caring girl should deserve more than this. And she certainly deserves more than me, I need to stop fantasizing before I get hurt again.

Ghostface~ Who knew YN was so cool. Well, I kinda figured that, considering I had been stalking her for a while, but I didn't think she'd want to talk me. I thought she was better than that. She likes the same things as me, and she's friendlier than all hell. Not to mention the way she treats people. She invites anyone to come up and chat with her, no matter who they are or what they look like. It's sad, really it is. It looks like I've fallen for my victim once again. I need to get over these feelings, and quick. YN is nothing to me, she is just another obstacle. I need to kill her quickly before anything else happens inside of me.

Leatherface~ That girl..I don't know what to think of her. She is beautiful..and friendly. And funny. I can relate to her, always being bossed around. Yeah, I know what that's like. I could protect her..make her smile..make her happy? Ha! What a dumb idea! I'd make her happy? Only in my dreams. She lives pretty close, I wonder what dad and brother would think of her. Hopefully they wouldn't like her skin..maybe I shouldn't show her to them. I don't want anything to ever happen to her. Maybe I could invite her to dinner..no, she wouldn't like our house, or our taste in meat. Alright, alright, I'll think of something, anything, just to see her again.

Hannibal Lecter~ I've been taking close notes on YN, studying her every action, word, and interest. So far I have noticed she likes her showers hot and her room cold. Her favorite drink is vodka and cranberry juice, and she has a dragon tattoo on her thigh that she never shows. An experiment, that's all this is. I couldn't help but follow the gorgeous madam after she left me, I feel like I'm going crazy. With every second that tick's by, my mind is racing. Always thinking about YN. Oh please, don't let me be in love. No, this is only a psychological, sociology experiment, and that's it. After that, I could have her for dinner..

Norman Bates~ It really is hard to study a pretty face only through the key hole. The girl who had just checked in had to be an angel at the least, she had to be made for me and me only. Gorgeous in every way, I could not describe her in words. And kind as well as gentle, she smiled at me! Can you believe it? She actually smiled at me, it wasn't a fake one! When our eyes met, I knew she had to be mine. I want to do something for her, everything for her. I'd treat her like the princess she is. I'll wait, oh I'll wait. In the morning I will make it up to her, only if my shyness doesn't get the best of me..