Seven Minutes in Heaven

Freddy Krueger~ You smiled up at Freddy nervously, wondering how far he would go with you. You were a little worried, you didn't think you were ready yet. Freddy smiled back at you before striking at your neck, making pleasure shoot through you. He worked on the left side for a while, gently licking and biting. He eventually moved to the middle of your jugular, sucking until he left a large purple mark. You yelped at this action, feeling a little pain. "What was that for?" You asked as he grinned at you. "Don't be alarmed, I was just marking my territory." He purred, pushing you against the wall. You rolled you'd eyes playfully, switching spots with him. You nipped at his neck softly, making him run his hands through your hair and down your back. "Damn, you're cute.." He chuckled as you batted your eyelashes up at him. You smiled widly before pecking his lips, the door finally opened.

Jason Voorhees~ You could tell that Jason was nervous, he was against these kinds of things. You understood this and pulled his menacing frame into a hug. "Don't worry Jason, we don't have to do anything you don't want to." You reassured him as he nodded. He didn't move away from your hug, instead he held you tighter and pulled you to the ground. You smiled as he placed you in his lap, his head resting on your soft chest. You hugged his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist, pressing himself against you. You traced your fingertips up and down the back of his neck, making shivers go down his spine. He held you like this for a long while before you tipped his chin upwards. Curiosity danced in his eyes behind his mask as you gently slipped it upwards. Jason gasped, grabbing your wrists before allowing you plant a kiss. He freed your hands before gripping your waist again, having you sink into his lips. You smiled beneath him as light poured into the closet.

Michael Myers~ You looked up at the silent Michael with a slight smile, grabbing both his hands in yours. He secretly smiled at you under his mask, picking you up in his arms. You giggled slightly as he held you, your legs wrapping around his waist as he rocked you from side to side. "I love you." You declared as he quietly murmured "I love you too." You snuggled into the crook of his neck, both of your chests touching. You could feel his heartbeat accelerate making you wonder how fast it could go. You began to unbutton your own blouse, making his grip on your bare hips become tighter. You were left in your bra and jeans at this point as he began to trace your lips with his finger. He held you up higher before revealing his soft lips. You shuddered violently as his kissed your lips, neck, collarbones, shoulders, the tops of your breasts, your stomach, your sides, and hipbones. You bit your lip as the closet door opened, times up.

Ghostface~ You immediately pulled Ghostface's mask off as the door shut on you, your lips wild on his. He was slightly surprised by this, but quickly relaxed under your touch. Your hands knotted in his caramel colored hair as his tongue wrestled with yours. Once he claimed his dominance over your mouth, he explored his territory. You pulled at his hair tighter as his hands began to rub your thighs and hips. He pulled away, his lips damp and eyes filled with lust. "I want more." He moaned in your ear before grinding your hips on his. You gasped loudly, beginning to get turned on. Ghostface began to pant as you took off his shirt, biting his collarbones as your hands went up and down his sides. He growled before pulling off your shirt too, groping your breasts. He smiled at your sounds of pleasure before sliding off your jeans, letting them hit the floor. You began to get excited, until you heard someone beginning to open the door. "Maybe another day.." He winked.

Leatherface~ You blushed as the door closed behind you and Leatherface. You knew what you were supposed to do, and you didn't know how to explain it to him. "YN, what are we supposed to do in here?" He asked quietly. You sighed to yourself. Maybe it was best to show him, actions do speak louder than words. You turned to face him before pulling him down by his shirt collar, smashing your lips against his. He gasped before embracing you, both of you closing your eyes. He gently caressed his tongue against yours before picking you up from the floor, his hands balancing you under your thighs. He pressed your back against the wall for more support as your hands intertwined themselves into his hair. He began to rub your back and stroke your face as you teased him slightly, not letting him gain access to your mouth. He slammed you against the wall as you groaned, laughter abrupting from outside the door. "Times up!"

Hannibal Lecter~ "Make sure to play fair darling, this is my favorite game." Hannibal purred before turning you around. You bit your lip shyly before asking. "What are the rules?" He chuckled, tipping your chin upwards, "Just do what I say." He begged, running his tongue down your neck. You shuddered as he spoke "You taste good.." You pulled away before holding his hands, kissing him gently. He smiled at the kiss before saying. "My sweet baby, I'm afraid I need more than that." You giggled before putting your hands on his sturdy chest, having him take off your dress. You gasped, feeling the cold air hit you as Hannibal slinked his hands down your body. "How perfect." He cooed, gripping at your breasts. He playing with the lining of your bra before reaching for your panties his hands gripping your butt. He squeezed it tightly before helping you get dressed, knowing time was almost up.

Norman Bates~ "YN, I d-don't think I'm ready f-for this y-yet.." Norman murmured as the door closed on you. You giggled through the darkness, trying to find him. "We don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable doing Norman." You promised, wrapping your arms around him. He let out a sigh of relief before gently pulling you to the ground. You both pressed your backs to the wall as Norman wrapped his arms around you, stopping at the small of your back. You smiled as he draped your legs over his. You rested your head on his chest as one of his hands held yours. "Is this o-okay?" He asked. You nodded before pecking his cheek simply, making something inside him snap. He pushed you to the ground before trapping you underneath him, his lips widly going onto yours. You gasped and groaned as he pressed himself against you, his tongue wrapping around yours. You stayed like this for the rest of the time, Norman's face turning pink once he realized what he did.

Patrick Bateman~ You bit your thumb cutely, seeing Patrick eye you up and down like fresh meat. "You look amazing tonight, baby." He winked, making you giggle and look down. He moved your hand away before saying "I've got something else you can put in your mouth." And with that, he smashed his lips against yours, his tongue going down your throat. You slightly began to choke as you gripped onto his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it. Your hands went down his perfectly muscled abs and chest as he grabbed and smacked your butt harshly. You yelped as he purred in your ear "You like that?" You bit your lip and nodded as he pushed your hips against the wall, his hand going up your skirt. He slightly rubbed your panties, making your breath get rigid. "Yeah, I know you like that." You moaned as moved away and to your upper thigh, tracing circles into your flesh. "Pretty girl, do you know how happy you make me?" He asked as the door opened.

Dr. Heiter~ You smiled under Josef's touch as he held you close to him. You knew he didn't really like this game, so you tried to make it as enjoyable for him as possible. You gripped his shoulders as he hugged your waist, softly swaying you from side to side. "I haven't held anyone like this in a long time.." He trailed off as you buried your face into his neck. "I promise you won't ever have to let go." He squeezed you tighter as you looked up at him with soft eyes, kissing his lips. He sighed into the kiss before rocking your hips, his fingers going through your hair. "How could I deserve something this perfect?" He asked himself. You giggled as he kissed your features, your lips, your nose, your eyes, your cheeks, your chin, and your forehead. He gazed down at you tenderly, twirling one strand of hair in his fingertips. "Ich liebe dich so sehr.." ("I love you so much..") He murmured as the door opened on the two of you.