When you're sick

Freddy Krueger~ You sneezed for a fourth time, feeling Freddy's hand ruffle your ponytail. You felt absolutely awful, you didn't know what got the hold of you. You groaned slightly, feeling his fingers gently stroke the back of you neck. Once you had told Freddy you were sick, he allowed you to rest your head in his lap, stretching yourself out on the rest of the couch. You napped like this for hours before finally being able to sit up, wrapping yourself around Freddy into a more comfortable cuddling position.

Jason Voorhees~ "Maybe we shouldn't have played in that rain storm yesterday Jason.." You sniffled, feeling him lift the shirt off you to gently rub and tickle your back. Jason was absolutely fine from yesterday, yet you had caught the cold. Jason made you rest with him for the rest of the day, not letting you get up for the entire afternoon. He let you cuddle with him in his bed and made sure to give him many sweet touches and simple kisses. In only a few hours, you felt better than ever.

Michael Myers~ You didn't react to the flu very well, whenever you got sick like this, you fall over easily and could hardly keep down water. Michael found this out when he paid you a visit this morning, watching you attempt to get from your bed. You fell over and thumped the back of your head, hard. Michael rushed over to you, picking you up in his strong arms. He laid you on the bed before leaving, returning ten minutes later. He brought bland crackers, bubbly soda, and painkillers, hoping it would make you feel better.

Ghostface~ Yes, Ghostface couldn't stand seeing you sick, but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it. Honestly, he liked seeing you in your comfy clothes, your tattered T-shirt and baggy sweatpants. He liked seeing your messy, unbrushed ponytail and face completely striped of makeup. He liked seeing his beautiful, natural girl, sleeping soundly in his arms. He twirled your hair in his fingers and traced your lips out as you slept. He watched you intently, often kissing your cheeks and forehead before holding you tighter. You stirred in your sleep when he did this, making him think you were even cuter than before.

Leatherface~ "Don't talk, you'll loose your voice." Leatherface instructed before pulling you into his lap. You pouted at him, irritated. You were having the worst sore throat ever today, every time you talked it sounded hoarse and forced. Now you weren't even able to talk to your boyfriend, the pain was unbearable. Leatherface made you gurgle salt water and brought you hard candies (he said they tasted better than cough drops and basically worked just the same.) You cuddled into his soft chest, having him play with your hands as the television droned on in the background.

Hannibal Lecter~ You were beyond embarrassed, your cheeks heating up as Hannibal held your hair back for you. You weren't expecting to throw up, really you weren't. But after one too many drinks, they all just seemed to come right back up. You threw up in the trash can of his kitchen as he rubbed and patted your back, making sure you got everything out. Afterwards, you wiped your mouth as Hannibal turned you back around, hugging your waist. You laid your head on his sturdy chest, feeling him rock you from side to side. "I'm very sorry about that Hannibal.." You murmured, feeling him clutch you tighter. "Don't be, this gives me an excuse to hold you."

Norman Bates~ "Oh, well..um..d-did I ever tell y-you the first time I had a p-puppy? Yeah, it was c-cute and small, his n-name was Flopsy. I loved him to death, u-until he got hit by a c-car..." Norman stuttered, mumbling the last part. You had lost your voice today, making Norman responsible to lead the conversation by himself, which he was uncomfortable doing. You smiled at all his stories, even if he thought they were irrelevant or stupid to tell. After a few more, he finally gave up on himself. He cuddled you in silence, often kissing your lips with intense passion and love.

Patrick Bateman~ You were genuinely surprised by Patrick's act, it was very rare for him to do something this sweet for you. You hadn't shown up to work today, you felt as though you were dying. You had a horrible illness that plagued your throat and clouded your vision. Therefore, when Patrick knocked on your door with a cup of hot lemon tea and Kleenex, you were very curious. "I took it you were seriously sick, you never miss a day of work." He smirked. You chuckled at his comment, allowing him in. He sprawled himself out on the couch, pulling you next to him. You got yourself comfortable, snuggled into his side, and already starting to get better.

Dr. Heiter~ "No, Josef, I don't want the medicine.." You groaned, smacking the bottle of pills that didn't budge from his grip. Josef hadn't left you to finish his..'experiment' all day, he had taken the day off to nurse you back to health. "Yes you are, this will make you feel better." He declared. After struggling to make you take the pills, you finally agreed to it. Soon after, Josef had cuddled you in your bed, which was new. He had never laid with you in bed before. You allowed yourself to use his chest as a pillow, his arms wrapping around your shoulders as you slipped into a deep slumber.