When he thinks you're cute

Freddy Krueger~ Freddy smiled to himself, trying not to make a lot of noise. He enjoyed watching you from the kitchen table, a strand of hair clasped in your fingertips. You were completely zoned out, entirely focused on your book. Freddy took advantage of this and observed how you twirled your hair, how your mouth moved perfectly along with the words, how your ankles crossed under the table. You just looked so..perfect. You were aware of the stares suddenly, looking back at him. "What?" You asked. Freddy's cheeks turned a slight pink. "Oh..uh, nothing." He mumbled, turning into another room.

Jason Voorhees~ Jason watched you from the slightly ajar bathroom door, a shine put in his eyes. He thought it was adorable seeing you put on your makeup in the mirror, the mascara wand sliding through your long lashes and the soft pink blush being dusted on your cheeks. The way your lips pursed and your eyes widened made his heart flutter. You finally noticed him in the mirror after a few minutes, giving him a slight smirk. "What're you lookin' at baby?" You asked teasingly. He chuckled and shook his head. "At the most beautiful creature in the whole wide world.."

Michael Myers~ Michael just couldn't stop staring, it was impossible. He was waiting in the bushes to walk you home like he always does, a perfect breeze passing through. The light began to shine as he saw you walk out, your head slightly tipped back. Your smile lit your entire face up, your sweet laughter floated to his ears. Michael's heart felt like it had stopped as he saw you smiling and laughing with your friends. You looked so sweet, so innocent. So beautiful. When your friends had left and you skipped up to Michael, he still had the fluttery feeling in his chest.

Ghostface~ Ghostface's eyes wandered to you again as you napped in his lap, your hands grasping his. He liked seeing you cling to him, he thought it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen. So when he tried to move and get a drink, he couldn't help but stay. "No.." You begged sleepily, stirring and grasping his shirt. He knew you were half asleep, but he still asked "No, what?" You groaned, pressing your head against his knee. "Don't leave..I like having you..here. With me.." You trailed off before immediately felling back asleep. Ghostface didn't dare move, he didn't want to wake his beautiful princess again.

Leatherface~ Leatherface carefully watched you from the corner of his eye, not wanting you to know he was staring. You two lay under an oak tree in the back yard, the bright sun shining on your faces. Your head had leaned against his strong shoulder as your fingers crafted a delicate flower crown from the wild flowers that surrounded you. Leatherface loved watching your nose wrinkle in concentration, your tiny hands moving fast. Once you were finished you threw it on your head with a smile. "Ta-dah!" You beamed, making him chuckle and kiss your cheek gently. "You're so beautiful.." He stated lovingly.

Hannibal Lecter~ Hannibal must had been there for five minutes at the least, simply watching you prepare dinner. You had played your favorite song as you chopped the basil finely, softly rocking back and forth. This brought a smile to his face, sort of amusing him. Hannibal found your tiny dance cute, making him come back from behind you and help you rock your hips more. You blushed, feeling his masculine hands on your waist. "Hannibal! W-what are you doing?" You asked. He chuckled before kissing your ear. "I don't think you know just how adorable you really are YN.." He whispered.

Norman Bates~ "I am not!" You giggled, turning your red face away from Norman. "Yes you a-are.." He whispered on your neck. You had felt a hot blush creep onto your cheeks after Norman called you adorable, you tried to cover your embarrassed face. Norman spun you around to look at you, but instead you buried your face into his chest. This only made him smile more. He hugged your waist and kissed the top of your head, smiling wider. "Okay, y-you aren't c-cute YN. You're a-adorable." He chuckled.

Patrick Bateman~ You weren't paying any attention at all, your eyes focused on the window above Patrick. He had you assisting him with some documents, but your mind was continuously wandering. At one point Patrick stopped talking completely, he put his head in his hand and watched you. You noticed the silence after a few moments. "Oh, sorry Patrick. Please, do go on." He smiled and shook his head. "No..I'd rather watch you daydream instead. It's far more entertaining. And cute." You giggled and blushed as his eyes were still fixed on you.

Josef Heiter~ "May I join?" Josef chuckled jubilantly. Your cheeks turned red as you fluffed the bubbles. "Um..yes. You may." You replied, flustered. You had drawn a bath for yourself when you noticed Josef was watching you bent over the tub. He laughed again, coming towards you. "You want to know something, my dearest?" He tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "What is it?" You replied, biting your lip. He grasped your chin in his long fingers. "You are the cutest little thing when you get embarrassed."