Jason Voorhees' Lemon!!

You smiled to yourself, hearing the front door slam behind you. This had meant that Jason was finally home, making your heart fill with joy. You jumped off the couch and smiled at him, watching his sullen footsteps. He barley glanced at you before looking back at the ground, shuffling to the bedroom. You frowned at this before following him inside, seeing him on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. "Jason, dear, what's the matter?" You asked. He shook his head reluctantly as you sat on the floor underneath him, looking up at his big, brown eyes beneath his hockey mask. "Are you sick?" You asked. He shook his head no. "..did one of your victims get away?" You asked. Again, no. You kept guessing what was wrong, yet the answer was still the same. You sighed at this, finally giving up. "Well..I love you." You said, trying to make him feel better. He looked up into your eyes before looking back down, shaking his head no. You gasped at this before grabbing his face towards yours. "Is that it? You think I don't love you?" You questioned. He sadly nodded, staring down at the floor. "No, who would ever make you think something like that? It was Freddy again, wasn't it?" He nodded, hurt in his eyes. "Jason, why do you still believe all the things he says, you know he's a liar." He nodded, looking back up at you. "I'm sorry I doubted you, YN." You smiled before hugging his neck. "It's okay baby, we all get like that at times.." It was quiet for a few seconds until a wild grin spread across your face. "Hey Jason?" You asked. "Hmm?" He responded. "Would you like me to show you how much I love you?" You purred in his ear. He went rigid as you blushed, remembering how strongly he felt about premarital sex. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I..don't know what got a hold of me, I just-" but you were cut off by him lifting his face towards yours, giving you a passionate kiss. You pulled away with a smirk "I take that as a yes?" You asked him. He nodded eagerly before tossing you onto the bed, dominantly pinning you underneath him. Your eyes were forever placed on his as he touched your hips, breasts, and waist, extremely excited already. You pulled his lips towards yours, your tongue softly playing with the tip of his. He sighed with pleasure, pushing you deeper into the bed. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asked. You smiled and nodded as you undid his belt, beginning to slid his shoes and pants off. You shivered as he pulled down your underwear, feeling him forcefully slid in. You groaned with pain and pleasure as he continued, grabbing your shoulders for support. His breath became husky as he went faster and faster, not stopping for a minute. This continued for the rest of the night, and by the end, Jason knew just how much you loved him.