Second meeting

Freddy Krueger~ I'm not dealing with this again. I'm done with it. I stared at the terrifying man as he came close, stopping inches away from me. Instead of reacting the way I usually did at this time, I relaxed my muscles. "What do you want from me?" I asked in a soft voice. His eyes lightened for only a moment when he smirked, his face turning hard again. "Let's take that pretty look off you voice.." He trailed off, softly stroking my cheek with the rusty knife in his glove. I snorted at his comment, crossing my arms over my chest. "What look?" I asked. I knew I wasn't the most attractive girl, but did he have to be so sarcastic about my looks? He rolled his eyes, creeping closer to me. "You know what I'm talking about, why don't girls like you ever admit it?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him, starting to get angry. Now he was just being plain old rude. "Hey, you need to cut it out." I snapped, poking him sharply in the chest with my finger. "I already have issues with my self esteem, I don't need assholes like you ruining it more than it already is." His eyes went soft again. He pushed me up against the wall, his hands pinning my shoulders to the surface. "I wasn't meaning it like that. I meant, you are just about the most gorgeous girl I've had to terrorize. Now, enough with the teases. I'm Freddy, what's your name?" My eyes went wide before I answered. "..YN.." He grinned wider, pulling away from my frame. "See you soon, YN." He called out as I sprung back into reality.

Jason Voorhees~ You sat uncomfortably on a tree stump, staring out at the sparkling lake and looking fairly forlorn. You couldn't sleep, it was much too cold out here to sleep. You sighed softly, standing to stretch, when you saw something out the corner of your eye. It was the man from before, looking at you intently. "Hello.." You called out, making your way towards him. He went rigid as you smiled, shivering loudly. It was quiet between you for a long time, making you uncomfortable again. "I should be sleeping right now, but I can't. It's too cold." You were attempting to make small talk to the best of your abilities. You bit your lip, looking up at his intimidating mask. "I'm YN, what's your name?" You asked. He didn't reply, he only continued to stare. I guess he doesn't talk much. You looked at the ground, rocking back and forth on your heels. It stayed like this for three minutes, before the man finally talked. His husky, yet soft voice asked "Aren't you scared?" You looked up at him, surprised by his question. "Yes, I'm very scared. I don't know what you'll do to me, and you know, I don't care. I'd take my chances to talk to you than let another lonely soul go unnoticed." You justified with a warm smile. The man nodded at your comment, relaxing a bit. He set his machete down, taking off his heavy jacket, showing his set of pale, scarred muscles. He handed you the jacket before picking his weapon back up. "Goodnight YN." He said, turning to the forest. "By the way, it's Jason."

Michael Myers~ Your stomach hurt again. No food in the house. As always. You filled the translucent cup with tap water, hoping that it would satisfy your stomach for tonight. Darkness clawed at the windows as you quickly drank the water, suddenly feeling watched. You whipped around, cup in hand as the man from last night stood in your kitchen with you. This time without his knife. Your eyebrows arched as you set the glass down on the counter, tiptoeing on the tile to come closer to him. "Hey.." You said, looking up at him. You gave him a half smile, continuing to talk. "I'm sorry, I can't offer you anything to eat. I would if I could." You reassured him. He nodded again. "I'm YN, who are you?" You asked. No response. You looked around, trying to find some type of answer, when your eyes read the name tag on his uniform. Michael. "You're Michael, aren't you?" You asked him. He nodded slowly. You tried to think of something else to talk about, but the pain of hunger in your stomach couldn't make you think straight. "I'm sorry, but I need to get some rest.." You trailed off, holding your abdominal. You walked from the kitchen and to the door of your room, feeling as if you would pass out, when you looked behind you. Michael had followed you to your room, and only stopped a few feet away from you. You giggled at this, shaking your head. "No no no, we can't sleep in the same bed. That's improper. You can sleep in my bed tonight." You smiled. He shook his head no. "It's alright, really. I'll sleep in my mom's bed, she's not home anyways." You shrugged.