When he asks you out

Freddy Krueger~ "What do you think you're doing?" You asked Freddy. For once in many months, you had a peaceful sleep with no nightmares in it. But when you awoke from your slumber, the terrifying man was sitting on the edge of your bed, playing with your hands. "I thought I'd give you a break tonight, the bags under your eyes indicated that you need some sleep." He chuckled. You rolled your eyes "You really know how to make a girl feel pretty." You snorted. He grinned at you, holding your hand lightly. "If you were mine, I really could show you how pretty you are." He mumbled softly. Your eyes widened as you smiled, pulling him into a hug.

Jason Voorhees~ You smiled at the heart cut in the tree, both yours and Jason's names carved into the wood. You're family was packing the car to get back home, and you wanted to say goodbye to Jason before you left. You were walking through the woods, looking for Jason, when you came across the heart. Your facial features softened as you felt someone hold your shoulder from behind. You turned to find Jason, his jacket still wrapped around you. "Hey, I wanted to say goodbye." You beamed up at him. "Please, don't say goodbye." He murmured. "Oh, no, we'll see each other again, I promise." You stated. He smiled at you under his mask before saying "I'll have to take you on a date next time you visit me."

Michael Myers~ You were a little worried at first, seeing that Michael wasn't in your bed. It hurt a little, the messy covers falling off the bed and grazing the floor. You sat on one of the pillows, thinking of the silent man, when you saw a note set in the middle of the bed. You snatched it up, having it read. It was Michael. "Dear YN, I'm sorry for not talking..or not telling you I left. I haven't talked in seven years, I'm not sure if I can anymore. You are a lovely, sweet girl, and it was an honor to meet you in these past couple of days. If you allow me to see you again, would you let me take you out? I mean, on a date? If you want to, I'll pick you up at eight. If not, I understand. Michael~"

Ghostface~ "I'm really, really sorry about last night YN.." Ghostface apologized over the phone. "It's alright! You've said sorry, what, eight times now?" You giggled. He chuckled over the line. "Yeah, I just..feel really bad about it." He declaimed. You smiled, a plan constructing in your head. "Well..I know how you could make it up to me." You giggled. "How?" He asked, confused. "You could take me out?" "Take you out? Is in..kill you?" You laughed at him, continuing "Take me out on a date." You said. You could almost feel him blushing. "Oh! Uh..you want to go out..with me?" He asked. "Of course! That's why I asked you!" You exclaimed. "Get dressed baby, I'll be over in twenty minutes." He said before hanging up. Baby..?

Leatherface~ You ran to the door, eager to see Leatherface. A little concerned as well, he never visited you this late at night. You pulled the door open, looking him up and down to see that he had sunflowers clenched in his fists. "Hey there, thanks again for the swing." You said, a twinkle in your eyes. He shook his head up and down, handing you the flowers. "Oh, um, thank you very much." You smiled. He shrugged awkwardly, standing back a little. "What's this for anyways?" You asked him. "I..I wanted to..uh, ask you if you would..maybe go to dinner with me? Tomorrow night?" He asked. You grinned, nodding happily. "I'd love to." You giggled, hugging him slightly. He went rigid as you pulled away, waving goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

Hannibal Lecter~ "You're crazy." You giggled softly, looking at Hannibal who was bent on his knees on your front porch. He held you a bouquet of roses, desperate at this point. "Please YN, you're driving me crazy." He chuckled. "I need you to be my lover, I've never found anyone more suiting than you." He begged. You bowed your head humbly, thinking of what to say. He stood to his feet, waiting for an answer before you spoke. "I'll be yours Hannibal." You agreed, making him smile widely. "Thank you Darling, thank you very, very much. You don't know how happy you have made me." He said with a bow, kissing the top of your hand. He handed you the roses with shining blue eyes. "Sweet dreams my dear." He bellowed, beginning to stroll to your driveway and down the street.

Norman Bates~ "Good evening YN!" Norman chirped as you walked through the lobby. "Hi Norman, how was your day?" You asked him. "I-it was alright, better n-now that you're h-hear." He said. You blushed as he took you into the back, sitting you into his office. You pointed at one of the moose heads on the wall "You like taxidermy I see." You mentioned. "Oh yes, it's a h-hobby of m-mine." Norman nodded. It was quiet for a few moments, until Norman started. "YN?" He asked, his dark eyes focused on the ground. "Yes?" You replied, looking up at him. "You m-make me r-really happy." He smiled. "You make me feel l-like..I'm not so a-alone.." You blushed as he looked up at you. "D-do you want to..be m-my girlfriend? I'd d-do anything to be w-with a girl li-like you."