Ghostface's Lemon

You smirked, seeing the mess Ghostface had made as he scrunched his nose. He had spilled his bowl of half melted ice cream across the couch as well as his lap, the sweet already getting stuck to the tan suede. "Nice going." You teased, taking the empty bowl and setting it down with your own. "Here, let's get you cleaned up." You suggested. You pulled him off the couch and took him to the bathroom with you, starting to fill the tub with warm water. After putting the plug in, you got up and turned, seeing Billy's face dangerously close to your own. His sticky hands clung to your waist as he leaned in, his lips starting to part slightly. Butterflies built up in your stomach as his lips met yours, moving at soft, slow speed. You could feel his mouth open more before you pulled away, blushing a little. "I, I'm going to uh, go clean the couch.." You said, leaving the bathroom. Your heart was pounding a million pumps per hour, a nervous feeling sat in the pit of your stomach. The way he had looked at you, the way he had kissed you, you knew what he wanted. But you were afraid, honestly you were. Would it hurt? Would he leave you afterwards? You have never done that sort of thing before. Your mind swirled with these questions as you began to scrub the seat. Halfway through, you had noticed the water had been stopped. You looked up and saw Billy, his head in his hand watching you. "What?" You inquired with one arched eyebrow. "I'm just thinking of how much I love you." He said with sincerity. You rolled your eyes and continued to scrub. "Whatever." You spat. Hurt crossed his face "Excuse me?" Your eyes narrowed meanly. "You're just saying that because you want me to, well.." You trailed off. He chuckled before coming around to you, picking your face up to look at him. "You know I would love to have you.." He started, pulling at your waist. "But if it meant loosing you, I'd wait. I'd a million years until you were ready." He assured you. You smiled, keeping your eyes locked on his warm brown ones. Billy loved you, he showed you everyday. You knew it was a stupid idea to think that he didn't. You crawled into his lap and kissed his neck, gently nipping but not leaving any marks. He held you closer as you pressed your lips against his collar bone, feeling him shudder against you. You smiled at him, pulling away and whispering in his ear "Hey, you still haven't got cleaned up have you?" You asked. He smiled in your hair before picking you up and carrying you to the bathroom, setting your feet gently on the tile. "I love you so much." He said, almost sternly, before his hands went to your shirt. You both helped one another get undressed quickly before sinking into the warm, bubbly water. Then, all nerves had melted away as Billy loved you for the rest of the night..