Michael Myers' Lemon!!

You knew exactly what you were doing, watching Michael squirm around awkwardly gave you a bit of pleasure. You knew he was getting more and more excited by the minute, watching you in his lap. It was very hot one sunny afternoon as you sat in Michael's lap under a shady oak tree, not a soul around. You both had hiked deep into the woods behind your local park, your favorite flavored popsicle in hand. Michael looked down at you lustfully as you enjoyed the cool sweet. His eyes went wide behind his mask as you sucked, his grip around your waist becoming tighter. You noticed this and looked up at him, knowing exactly what you had done. You grinned at him and took off his mask, his stern features looking extermely attractive. However, his dark eyes weren't meeting yours. "Michael?" You asked, an eyebrow raised. You followed his gaze to see that he was staring at your chest. You hadn't noticed the melting popsicle dripping down your breasts, the sticky syrup clinging to your skin. Michael's hard face turned into a whimsical grin as he kissed your collar bone, licking the spot where the popsicle had melted. You shuddered and softly moaned, pulling his face closer. His hand tugged at your shirt as his tongue continued to travel, not stopping until he reached your tip. You gasped as you felt his warm salvia, his teeth gently nipping at it. You covered your mouth, muffling a groan, making Michael move your hand away. "Don't do that, I wanna hear you scream.." You bit your lip as he unbuttoned his pants, helping you take off your own. He brushed the hair from your face before giving you a passionate peck on the lips. "Are you ready?" He asked, love radiating on his face. You smiled before nodding eagerly "I'm ready." You snuggled your face into the crook of his neck, throwing your legs around him. Your chests touched as he allowed you to sit, his member penetrating through your flesh. Your breath went jagged as you let out a small whimper, biting at his ear lobe. He groaned before violently pushing you harder into him, making a few more soft noises come from you. "Are you okay?" He asked, his hand tangling itself into your hair. "I think so.." You said, out of breath. He chuckled before holding your hips, grinding you slowly and deeply. This continued for a long while, Michael having your hips jump up and down. "Michael..I-I've never felt anything like this before.." You moaned. He breathed huskily in your ear before making you go faster, his hands grabbing your butt. You were beginning to pant with how tired you were getting, finally feeling Michael come. You squeaked slightly as he filled you with the warm liquid, resting his head on yours. "That was..amazing YN.." He whispered on your lips, holding you close. You cuddled into his soft chest for the rest of the afternoon, his love never leaving.