II: "ready to go to that party broh?"

Luca's POV

While driving to Oliver's house I was excited. My first day of school and I already found me a friend who loves to smoke weed. How great! Maybe things might just turn out right after all. I mean people are nice, especially that Sebastian dude. For some odd reason I just couldn't stop thinking about him. What is wrong with me?

I pulled up in front of  Oliver's drive way. He's house was pretty nice. I got out of the car and walked towards the house. I knocked on the front door a few times then he finally answered.

Oliver: Aye man, you made it! That's wassup! Come on in.

Walking in his house, I looked around. I notice that he was all alone.

Luca: Where's your fam?

Oliver: Work. Follow me.

We went upstairs to his room. He had such a big room. Posters filled the walls, with many awesome bands. I was impressed. It was like we was meant to be friends.

I sat at the edge of his bed, He sat at his desk. Before I knew we was both passing each other back and forth getting hits of this good weed, talking about random stuff that didn't even matter. But we didn't care. We felt good.

Oliver: Broohh... I can't feel my hands. Coool.

He laughed.

Luca: Dude this is some good shit!

Oliver: I knoooww. lol

We began playing video games, while eating doritos. Of course we has the munchies.

Oliver: Dude, did you hear about that party tonight over that gay dude house?

Luca: Gay dude?

I sounded confused.

Olivier: Yea.. yea. I think he's name is Sebastian or something. I heard he was throwing a party. Everybody going to be there. You probably don't know him since you're like new and all.

Luca: OH SEBASTIAN! I do know him. He's very nice. But I didn't know he was like gay. I mean I notice that he was really different. But not gay.

I was shock. I never really met anyone that was gay. Back at my old school if you were gay you kept it a secret and nobody never knew. Nobody wasn't really opened about it.

Oliver: Yep. I will never imply that he's a "nice" type of person. The way I've seen him, he was always sassy. lol

Luca: Oh well he was nice to me.

I laughed

Oliver: Anyway, I kind of want to go to his party. Meet some hot chicks. Get laid. Yano? Just have fun. Maybe get drunk. Wanna come with me?

Luca: Well he did invite me maybe I should come. Get to know people.

Oliver: DUDE. ONE THING ABOUT PEOPLE AT THIS SCHOOL IS THAT THEY'RE REALLY STUCK UP I SWEAR. I just wish people would be least stuck up and more chill, like us. LOL

Luca: Really? Yea people do seem like it.

I began to wonder if I was Oliver only friend. Before, I met him, he seemed like he was alone. I wonder if it was because of how different he was.

Oliver: yeep man. OH SHIT DUDE WATCH OUT

He yelled at the game, yelling at me

Luca: FUCK IT. THIS IS MY 5TH TIME GETTING KILLED. I'm officially done playing this game.

Oliver: LMAO. MAYBE YO STOOPID ASS NEED TO WATCH OUT!

He burst out laughing.

Luca: ahaha Yea. Dude, I was wondering. do you have other friends?