III: "I wasn't ready to tell the world"

Luca's POV

It was 8:34a.m. on a Saturday morning.

I woke up to Sebastian sleeping on my stomach, holding me like a baby. I found it adorable. What a night, huh? Speaking off last night, it was super quiet so everyone must have left.

I feel him moving.

Sebastian wakes up. Looking at me, smiling.

Sebastian: Good morning.

He grinned.

Luca: Good morning to you too. Aha.

I was happy to see him. And I know he was happy to see me as well.

I realized that I loved that feeling that I continuously bring up. And I'm no longer questioning it. It's exactly how I want to feel.

I watch as Sebastian get out of bed throwing clothes on him.

Sebastian: I hope I made your night.

He smirked.

Luca: You did. You're actually my first.

Sebastian: .. Really? You was a virgin?

He sounded shock.

Luca: Is that bad?

Sebastian: No.. because your my first too!

He said excitedly.

He leaned over towards me and kiss me. I closed my eyes. I wonder if this what heaven felt like.

Sebastian: You can open you eyes now.

He giggled.

I opened my eyes feelings a bit embarrassed.

Sebastian: What time is it?

I looked at my phone.

Luca: It's now 8:45a.m.

Sebastian: OH SHIT!

Luca: What????

Sebastian: You have to go! My mom will be here soon! Oh god, I need to clean up.

Sebastian start picking up trash everywhere in a rush.

I got of bed and threw my clothes on.

Luca: I can help if you want??

Sebastian: No-no I got it. You can leave. Maybe I'll call or text you later? You can put your number in my phone. My phone is on my desk.

His voice grew further and further as he was running through the house trying to clean.

I felt bad. I wanted to stay and help. But he seem use to doing this. But it just wouldn't be nice of me if I just leave.

I grabbed his phone and put my number in.  Then. I walked downstairs. Watching him as he runs through the house.

Luca: Well I guess I'll be going now!

I yelled.

Sebastian: Oh alright see ya later! Don't forget to text me!

He ran over to hug me, then I left.

I really liked him. But would that be odd of me liking another boy? And what if everyone knew we slept together?! I wasn't ready to tell the world. I wanted to keep it as a secret for now.

I got in my car and literally drove right next door and parked my car.

Once I got in the house, I ran into my mom in the kitchen.