12. Leave me alone

Hi,
I'd like to thank all of you for reading my story. It makes me so happy to see that people are reading this, despite all my grammar errors.
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this! And please, give a vote or a comment, like that I'll know you and I'll be able to personally thank you, and read your story in return!

Enjoy!

***********

Jeff's p.o.v

I keep kicking the dirty man's head again and again I like it so much when I can't see the face of my victims anymore. Like they have no identity, besides from being my entertainments. And this asshole deserves nothing better than being unrecognizable.
I laugh so much at that moment, that I don't care about what or who surrounds me. I just keep destroying the body in front of me. I can't stop. All I care is the sounds of his bones breaking, and the smell of his blood on my body and clothes. Blood is my own personal drug, once you smell it, you can't stop until there's no more left in your victim's body. And this disgusting man is already empty of it. No fun, not at all.

But man, I really did a great job with this cunt.
He's...only red. All of the bones of his face are now broken, and I can easily see that his face doesn't look like a face anymore. It's just a mix of blood and bones on the floor. That's...

Wonderful.

I hear a sob behind me and I turn around. It was Emilie. She's crying with her eyes closed, like she doesn't want to see my artwork anymore. Why wouldn't she want to see it? It's beautiful, and I did it for her! I smile evilly, she has to see it. That's why I brought her here. She wanted to know my world, and now she's closing her eyes like the weak girl she is. But I can't let that happen, she has to see it. Real close.

I notice that the people around us have starting to chat again, like nothing's happened. It does happen everyday so, that's not unusual. I guess they are disappointed, a rape is always a good entertainment. But it won't be Emilie's fate tonight. She's my toy for the moment.
I grab her shoulders and she opens her eyes quickly in fear.

"You must see it, Emilie! This is my world!" I scream with my darkest voice, to make her hear me even with the loud music that has reappeared.

She closes her eyes again in fear and I push her to make her fall, before keeping her still, her head just a few inches from the bloody body. Some of her hair is now soaked in blood, and I'm sure she's ill from the smell. Even though, it's the best scent ever.

"Look at it, now. LOOK AT IT!" I scream harder and move her head roughly close to the man's head.

She suddenly opens her eyes and look at it, tears and disgust all over her face. She even tries to suppress a vomit, I can feel it.

"I....I'm looking at it." She stutters while saying that.

Full of satisfaction, I let her go of my grip and smile. Now she's going to understand the true world. And its injustice. No more lies in her life thanks to me. I decide to leave the place as Emilie is starting to be boring, but only after giving my apologize to Anders. I know how he hates cleaning the mess. Especially the mess I've made. And this one is really big.

I'm now in the alleys full of prostitutes waving at me. I simply ignore them, eager to come back to Emilie's house. I need to take a shower so bad. I usually like to be covered in blood, but his blood doesn't have a good scent now that it's dried. He was rotten, after all, from his body to his soul.
I stare at Emilie, she's still crying and trembling. I roll my eyes.
God, she's such a pain in the ass.

After 20 minutes of walking, I start to hear the sirens again. I need to be careful in this area. I'm not afraid of cops, but if there are hundreds of them, it can be hard. Especially with this girl by my side, she'll get caught and spread words about me. No need to give them indications about my beautiful features.

When I finally arrive into Emilie's place, she's still crying and is a terrible mess. She's such a loser.  A lonely and desperate girl. No friends. No family. No one here with her. I kind of find it sad, but funny in a way. How she's defending the world she believes in, while she's even more alone than me. More desperate than me.
And look at her now! She's sitting in a corner of the room, on the floor. With her head on her knees, hugging herself while she's sobbing loudly. She looks like a child now. She has the exact same reactions that children when I hunt them and drive them insane.
I give up and head to her bathroom, locking the door. I need to take a shower and clean my clothes once again, so I do the same things I did earlier, after killing that family. I smile to myself, remembering that day. I killed 6 people today, it's a good score. After my shower, I try to clean my hoodie in the tap. It's hard but It's not so bad. I then dry it with the hairdryer before wearing it.
I then get out of the bathroom, to find that the girl hasn't move an inch. It's like she's dead. Wait no! She can't die now, I have to kill her myself later.
I urgently get to her and move her like she's nothing, but I get no reaction.
All of a sudden, she stares at me and slaps me hard once again. Harder than the first time.

Time has frozen and I can't get my stare away from her, even if my cheek hurts as hell. She has tears in her eyes, and all over her face, but she's confident and angry. She looks directly in my eyes, not breaking the contact. If glares could kill, I would have been dead by now. I can't help but think that she's impressive at that moment, even if her hair and face are a mess. All her emotions are written on her face, and I can read the hatred and disgust in all her being. She reminds me of myself, when I was losing all my hopes in humanity. It's the first time I've seen such a glare in someone's eyes.

Time seems to have start again, when I hear her scream.

"You! Don't you dare touch me after all you've put me through! I don't want to be near you again! Get out! GET OUT!" She screams from the top of her lungs. She's not joking, and I've never seen her like this. I've never seen anyone that furious.

She's already starting to lose her sanity.
Great.

With that thought in mind, I decide to get up and head to the front door. I haven't heard sirens in a while, so I can assume that I can go without getting caught. I won't have more fun with Emilie anyway. So I finally leave her alone to recover a little. I need her to be fine for next time, I can't stand her when she's so weak. It's not....fun. Even though I like her when she's angry like that. I really need to make her angry more often.

It's still the night, but I'm not tired yet. So I decide to walk, and see who I will meet. And maybe...kill.
During my way, I can't help but think about the day I had. I made such a good job with Emilie. She'll be losing all her hopes soon, I'm already destroying her.

But, it's just the beginning.