Continuation..

************

For the whole week I haven't seen him, our parents were away too so basically I am all alone which just helps me to forget about the little incident which Nathan has no idea even happened, for all I know. So the week was mostly being with Zach and training his little brother in their house and sometimes on the pack house of Blue Mountains. 

I stayed in the pack house, everything actually went smoothly and I'm back to normal, it’s like everything hasn't happened. The sound of the doorbell made me jump of my cozy position on the couch; I went to the door to see my father's beta, Tristan standing in the doorway.

"Hello Thal" he smiled and engulfed me in a hug

"Hi to you too" I returned the smile

"Aren't you supposed to be with dad, I mean with them?" I asked, since Nathan' dad and beta were gone; I thought that he was also coming to their so called business.

"No, Marie just gave birth to our pups, and ya know I ain't missin it for the world" you can see the glitter in his eyes as he mentioned his family, Marie is his mate, they met last year on an event where there was a pack meeting to introduce the new member which is Marie's family, ever since they laid their eyes on each other they already fell in love, not reject. The bitter thought made me wanna rip my head apart for remembering such things.

"Congratulations!" I gushed

"Yeah, their twins a boy and a girl" he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Wow!" I whispered twins! ain't that a goody now!

"Yes you can come and see" he patted my head like I'm a little girl well, a little pup.

I squealed in excitement "I'm gonna-" he cut me off before I could even finish my sentence

"Wait, before everything goes off, I just want to inform you that there's a fight near the lake, every fighter's attendance is a must" he continued dead serious

I froze in fear realizing what will happen in a few days.