The Encounter

I left the hospital the day after I told Nathan everything about Luke that's why I am now currently walking around in the pack house with nothing to do. Training got suspended because of the terrible weather. It was raining cats and dogs outside. 

Where's everybody? my wolf asked as we noticed that no wolf has been around except for me. I didn't reply to my wolf as I also got lost in my own thought, I looked at the pictures of our past Alpha's in the wall that I didn't notice someone in front of me. I blinked several times to remove the foggy vision. 

It was the girl I always see with Nathan. 

"What's the pup doing here" she said as she shoved me on the wall. I hissed in pain as my back made contact with the wall. "I should be asking the same" I tried to sputter it out through the needles in my back. Her eyes widen before it returned to the most evil eyes I have ever seen. "The good girl doesn't look like what she is huh" suddenly I felt a hand grip my neck. Slowly, my air supply started to decrease. I was struggling to breathe as she started to tighten her grip around my neck.

"Can't even make your mate like you" she said before my wolf took over. Her mate was a very touchy subject. I kicked her below and slapped her, well, more like punch her. She smirked at me that only made my wolf angrier. "Can't accept the truth ey?" I pulled her hair as she coughs. "It's true, he always calls me whenever he thinks about you. You can just say we rocked the whole house" she looked at me straight in the eye. 

How dare she! my wolf was at the edge before I tried my best to take over my own body. She coughed out blood as I kicked her again. 

"You know, I couldn't understand you" she snarls at me

"Can't understand me? Don't talk to me. I may be nice but I can also be a bitch sometimes"